If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

Bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Attached: 1640287361144.jpg (1364x2048, 410.88K)

Coeducated locker rooms, showers and school doctor examinations. But in high school, not college. I mostly have a public nudity and embarrassment fetish. No kinky punishments, you either do it or you're kicked out from school.

No public girls washrooms, they all have to use diapers.
1st: spanking
2nd: large soapy enema
3rd: tunnel plug and castor oil daily for a week

Everyone(not just the girls) has to were a school provided buttplug. The size of the plug indicates your year and the colour is your major. If you are found to not be wearing your plug it will be assumed that it doesn’t fit and you would be issued a mandatory anal stretching course off campus. If it’s found you are wearing the wrong or under sized plug you receive the same mandatory course. Repeat offences will land you with a huge dildo strapped in your ass and a required 3 inch scurt so it’s known you are a bad egg.

What are the sizes for each year?

>scurt
you mean skirt? or is a scurt something I'm not familiar with?

2 inch diameter as a first year. Up 1.5 inches every next year. The punishment dilldo is a cone starting at 1inch diameter to 12.

Skirt ya :/

Damn thank God you are not God....

1st
>Light spanking with pants down but panties on
2nd
>Hard spanking with panties down
3rd
>Caning, naked

this but also sex ed where girls have to have sex with random boys from the class at least 3 days a week, with an open doors day a month where visitors can fuck boy or girl of their choice (but no homosex)

would there be college sex ed classes?

bump

whats wrong with butt stuff?

would they be tunnel plugs so they don't have to be removed for shitting? Or would they be allowed to remove the plug to defecate?

I think it would be standard and a normal plug. But for 15 dollars on your school fea you can have tunnel plugs.

okay, nice punishments, but what's the rule?

They'd import legals from the nearest high schools, and run the sex ed courses on 'high school visit' day

why not just use college girls?

I mean the boys are from the high school. The girls are the college girls.

why not just use college boys then?