I see blacks winning

I see blacks winning

Attached: quest.jpg (500x382, 38.55K)

No they're all dead

Asains win easily because niggers historically have mostly sucked at warfare, especially the modern variety.

Gooks win easy

Wait I don’t get it. One crazy nigger vs a war of asians? The nigger is outnumbered by default

Idiots. Asians would get wiped out. One black male can take on 5 asians at the same time

Gooks beat the US in vietnam they could annihilate a bunch of stupid niggers

There are like 20 Asians for every nigger and for every one that dies 20 more are made

Meanwhile in reality, blacks are beating the shit out of those old asians. Blacks would win

Whoa whoa whoa who the fuck said anything about Asians? Of course the ones who support the blacks can't even read

Attached: 1633498812510.jpg (1016x1024, 125.78K)

My money is on the Asians

Hard work, no handouts

Attached: 3E60E34D-0843-420F-A925-3EFB36FEA1A4.jpg (320x400, 51.54K)

Asians will need 50 men just to take down one black female. Asians are weak. Anyone who says asians would lose in a black vs. asian war are fooling themselves

niggers are cowards and can't actually fight. they rely on bitch tactics like attacking in groups and people who cant defend themselves. they're basically animals and have no sense of organization or loyalty. all instinct

There are no dictionaries in war. Blacks would knock your dictionary out your asian hand and punch you in the face, that's what I'm trying to say

Lmao sure pal

You would lose all your money then, moron

The Asians did pretty well in 1992 during the big chimp out.

Its not bare knuckles fight though

Wait are the groups given time to prepare? Blacks would definitely win in a 1 on 1 fight.

Any day now africa is going to invade china

you are a fool

>Someone has never heard of firearms

>sneak attacking old asians
Gee wonder how they do it?
This is the correct answer anyone who has been around niggers, especially gangbangers, would know this.
>always fight in numbers
>can’t fight anyone individually because barely any of them actually know how to fight, rely on power
>most who do know only know boxing, powerless against any kicks, grapples or throws
>run at the first sight of a disadvantage
It’s mostly why gun violence is so prevalent in the us. Its easier for them to just kill someone than to look like a fool

I love how that nigger uses the example of niggers sucker-punching elderly people as proof of his races warlike prowess. You can’t make this shit up.

Asians are the bitches, they get their ass beat by blacks every day. They aren't winning shit

The people who aren't black or asian

historical precedent says otherwise

Heyeheyeyeheyeewheyeyeyeheheyeyeyeyeyhwwyyeheywwheeyeyeye Any Forums stupid lelelelelel OH U MEAN ASIANS IN AMERICA VS BLACKS IN AMERIKA? OR WHAT DO U MEAN I ALREADY IN THIS THREAD ANSWER QUICK

You might be right, because the blacks would more then accept handouts from whites when it benefits them

i saw a horde of screaming asians running through a city completely overtaking the blacks.

asians would win.

What did they do, hide on the roof? If blacks found them, they would be dead. It was a riot and those Asians were cowering on the roof in fear

Asians would lose in any situation. Anything an asian tried would be responded to with overwhelming strength from the blacks. Asians would get beat back

If a black militia formed and stormed China's border, I could see the black militia taking over the country

And you are a moron

All is fair in love and war. Niggers shouldn’t have been looting if they couldn’t handle roof koreans lol

Niggers are free to dig their own graves. Asians are generally polite but they're scary as fuck once they go into war mode, sort of like whites.

Blacks have firearms too, idiot

Retard

>nigger throws one of those shitty punches where they just swing their whole side of their body
>catch it with opposite hand, palm strike extended elbow
>the fight is already over because they are crybaby bitches that wont get up and fight with a broken bone
Nice try easy muay thai move niggers would never see coming

No chance, dumbass. Imagine an organized black mob storming a line of asians. The blacks would plow right through them

They were former military members ready to burst nigger heads open with high caliber rifles. Jamal with his cheap 9mm isn't gonna do shit.

Those roof koreans didn't fire one shot, they let themselves get looted because asians are bitches who get beaten by blacks, we see this all the time

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. Blacks beat the shit out of asians, old and young, and you think they are scared? Get real

>Dumb nigger thinks wars are fight with bare hands

>If blacks found them, they would be dead.
Blacks did find them perched on the roofs of their businesses with their firearms.
What did the blacks do then?

They ran away.

Attached: 1642147293304.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

Sauce?

>Imagine an organized black mob
Niggers aren't smart enough to organize themselves and create a battle tactic other than "beat up dem chinks"

Those former military members looked terrified on the roof while blacks took anything they wanted from their stores. The fact that people say asians would win is so stupid

Asians aren't strong enough for bare hand combat