What are some jobs/businesses/careers that I can make around $200+ A day from home where ever in the world?

What are some jobs/businesses/careers that I can make around $200+ A day from home where ever in the world?

Could I realistically get a freelance job/ wfh job making $75k?
Preferably working part time so I can tour around the world

Attached: 8A2D97E7-FF6C-4E03-A8CD-2A73AEB49AB3.jpg (778x720, 39.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/market-data/stocks/us/movers).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i can give a little bit of stock trading advice. how familiar are you with trading stocks?

Onlyfans
Selling digital content
YouTube

Attached: 1643939674060.jpg (1080x1441, 193.49K)

what in the fuck is wrong with this fucking board? who in the fuck posts an OP like that and then never fucking responds? what absolute fucking garbage.

Very familiar.
trading is hard for me since I don’t have $35k+ to evade the daytrade penalties
Just fyi I’m a male.
I’ve been considering going hard on youtube/twitch though. I’m kind of goofy myself

Shut up you sperg, i just saw the comment

what country do you live in?

USA

me too. i think you only need 25k to day trade, but regardless, here are two strategies.
1)you get three day trades a week, so use them. the markets are super volatile from open until 10ish, when all the biggest players have made their money for the day and go home. this is where i like to score. starting at ten or just after (the markets tend to swing heavily at 930, 935, 945, and 1000, so i'd avoid these times, wait until just after 10 to even bother), i look up the day's biggest stock movers. best site i've found so far is WSJ (wsj.com/market-data/stocks/us/movers). i go down the list and either open them in the WSJ page, or open them in robinhood. i try to find one that is being pumped at the moment. this is important, and takes a while to get the hang of. but there is almost always a stock that has already gained 15+% and is still rising relatively quickly. once i find a good one, i buy it (using a limit order if it's super volatile) and immediately turn around and put a limit sell order in for 2% more. 4 times out of 5, the price rises 2% within 10 or 20 minutes, and i just made an easy 2%.
if you do this with $1000, you now have $20. if you do this with $10,000, you now have $200.
three days a week and your mortgage is paid for.

con't

2)i've just recently started doing this, so i'm not very good at it yet, but i also buy just before market close and sell the next day so that i'm not using up a day trade.
i look at the "biggest losers" list around 330 or so, not long before market close, and pick one that looks like it will go back up a little bit the next day. buy it while it's down, and in the morning put in a limit sell order for 1% higher. voila, easy 1%.
i use 2% for the first method because i've had good results. i'm starting conservatively with method 2 because i'd rather take a sure 1% than have my funds tied up in a stock that isn't moving up 2% or whatever, and miss my day trades.

alternately, i sometimes "trade on the news" after hours, checking the news between 4pm and 6pm for breaking stories that might bump a stock up. if i find a good one, i buy it after hours (if i can, less market liquidity after 4) and turn around the next morning and mark it up 1% for a quick sell. works decently, but you're at the mercy of the news with this option. just looking up biggest losers each day is more consistent, i'm hoping.

i've come to realize that 1% and 2% here and there doesn't seem like much, especially when i'm buying stocks that are rising 20% in a given trading day, but these more certain little nibbles add up over time. 2% guaranteed is much better in the long run that shooting for the moon each day and inevitably holding the bag time and again while institutional investors with much better knowledge and technology outtrade you.

also, best breaking news source i've found for this after hours strategy is reuters business home page.

what are your thoughts amigo?
have any advice you'd like to offer me in return?

Look into futures, no day trade penalties but your broker will have margin requirements

This is bigbrain suff! Thanks user

Bro this is probably the best advice I’ve received in my almost 2 decades of being on the Internet!

Thank you so much, I’ll actually try this with paper trades so I can get use to it.

Any other advice is greatly appreciated!

Best regards

that's all i have, unfortunately. i'm dabbling with crypto because it's so volatile, but coinbasepro charges .5% per trade, so if a coin goes up 1% i'm just breaking even. but the volatility gives plenty of room for profits, plus it's relatively unregulated. i just haven't figured out consistent profits with it yet.

hedge fund investor. oil mogul. royality, mob boss. high ranking pastor/bishop on TV(although this one is more like weekly thing), head of a ruling party. Someone related to a royal, head of a ruling party etc.

anything in IT can do that.

bump

Software development. Doesn't take that much education either. 2-3 years. My program was only 2 years, started at 60k, now at 75k after 2 more years. Looking at 95-100k next jump.

>>>/bu/

What a fail, damn.