How successful is it?

how successful is it?

Attached: hero time.jpg (517x411, 176.64K)

Less and less thease days with the amount of electric cars

fairly, but it leaves a gnarly and bloated corpse and destroys the resale value of the vehicle.

if anyone could suggest any alternatives i'd be grateful. from the uk so unfortunatly a aa-12 to the temple isnt an option

Drink bleach

chemistry grade helium and a plastic bag and some tape.

but doesn't that hurt a lot? like trying to od on pills?

Explain to me why this is better then a civic

walk in front of a train

It will be hell but you will die. You didn't specify no pain.

Other options: jump from at lest 10 meters and tie a noose of piano wire around your neck. Instant decapitation.

Mix ammonia with bleach in a small room, stir and inhale it.

Jump into the water when it's like -10 or more outside. Preferably in a river with some current.

Touch the wire above the trains. Zap zap dead.

Run at a cop with a table knife. Though I guess they don't use guns in the UK right?

More:
Jump into the gorilla enclosure at the zoo and kick a silverback in the nuts. Preferably wearing a banana costume.

Go up to a helicopter and just head but the rotor blades.

Dress up as a seal and lay down on a beach in killer whale territory.

Go to Saudi Arabia and with some black metal music and drugs.

Highfive a cobra.

>i guess they don't use guns in the UK right?
in london they do i think but i live in the country. thanks for the suggestions. i'll see everyone on the flip side. here is a picture of my cat gibson who died the other week, until we meet again!

Attached: 263659109_335934464589287_219933529977061368_n.jpg (960x472, 35.05K)

>Highfive a cobra.
Thank you.
I keked hard.

some of these require a lot of preparation and money tho

if poor or low on willpower you can just put a broomstick up your ass as far as it will go, then run into a wall bent over backwards

Fuck man. This just got real.
Rest in peace little furrball ;_;

Honestly I will be a broken soul when my cat Betty dies. She's 10 now and I'm actually considering saving her dna in case cloning gets better in the future. She's the best animal I have ever met.

And I know this might sound like horrible, but you could try adopting another cat. I know, nothing can replace your dead friend, but there are so many cats that need a loving home and most of then are great at mending broken hearts.

Best of luck

its not losing my friend that made me want to do this but that was the final straw i guess. going to see if i can last until thursday at least as that's my birthday. seems poetic to me in a faggy way lol

Cute cat user, you should adopt another one - there are loads of cats out there that need a home and you could help

I see.

This might sound a bit hippy dippy, but I would recommend trying mushrooms or acid at least once before you die if you haven't already.
They have a way of resetting old thought patterns and reveal new possibilities. 0 risk addiction and with the off chance of you going insane, it won't matter if you will die right?

Anyway, happy birthday in advance dude. I hope you have a good week and that you find something worth living for.

If you have an electric car just lightly tap the floor and the whole car will burst into flames.

>you can just put a broomstick up your ass as far as it will go, then run into a wall bent over backwards
lol
sounds like a "high willpower" one to me though

Thats fucking stupid, but fuck it made me laugh

Not very. Takes too long with how clean they burn nowadays.
Too much time to change your mind.

Fuck off, its always the same shit
Get somewhere high, and then take the quickest way to the ground.
The excuses are always bullshit.
Anyone in a city can jump kill

>Too much time to change your mind.
And it's not a pleasant experience suffocating on either, as opposed to something like helium, that fools your body into thinking it's oxygen. Your body fucking knows carbon monoxide isn't oxygen.

It seems funny, but cobra fangs are always behind their jaws.
Holding a flat palm out for them to strike means their jaws cant open enough to get around it so the teeth won't get you.
Would suck if he went off course and got yoyrthumb though
But your hi5 palm should be 1p0% safe frombites

based. Or simply wait long enough and the government will activate the hidden zyxclon feature

RIP in peace kitty
May your own er also find peace
Preferably in life, but im not his teacher or judge

You gotta make your birthday 8f its that close.
Even if its a shit birthday, at least you'll die age 15 instead of 14

Fuck off junkie

The original micra was a great little car, quicker than most 1 litre engines reliable as fuck put together very well. Let down only by the styling and the rust

>Holding a flat palm out for them to strike means their jaws cant open enough to get around it so the teeth won't get you.
>implying it wouldn't just stick your palm
snakes are dumb but not that dumb

Attached: 7581935_f496.jpg (1200x1100, 104.96K)

life is designed beat you, don't be a faggot, stand up brush yourself off and keep going