If you killed 800,000 Americans would you be surprised to get death threats?

If you killed 800,000 Americans would you be surprised to get death threats?

Attached: adolph fauci.jpg (1988x1931, 238.99K)

He is a piece of shit, he also make the AIDS lie

AIDS was caused by faggots.

Is somebody sending death threats to Bunkerbitch, a.k.a. the orange conman?

F
R E N T
E
E

He lied about how dangerous it was, convinced the medical community to lie about it, and was the sole primary person to say the whole "it's a straight person disease too" lie. At the time, medical professionals were just like," You share needles? You take dick in the ass?" No, you don't have aids. He was responsible for the media lies.

Don't forget that they also well-poisoned by creating rumors that AIDS was made by the CIA.

Is a lie to sell expensive medicines made by COCKSUXKER FAUCCI, faggots gets other problems and diseases but os the same as Covid 19 it doesn't exist

If he had actually done that it would not be surprising. Ignorant people thinking that by hearing delusional Rand Paul theories and then threatening him however is a bit much, and shameful for those people

lol you NPC cucks will believe anything you fuckin sheep

Attached: 1637093688626.jpg (474x492, 32.2K)

He's literally just a spokesperson for the CDC at this point. He just reports what they think. Vaccines have saved way more lives than they've hurt.

AIDS is real, its connection to HIV is real, and you're dumb for believing the conspiracies.

no, no, no. You're a very silly little man.

If you really wanted to oppose the system, you would organize the workers, you would make safe drugs like MDMA accessible to people, you would protest bad prison conditions, you would expose the doctors and pharmaceutical companies pushing harmful opiates, etc. But you're not doing any of that. You're whining on Any Forums about COVID vaccines. Because you aren't thoughtful enough to even try to understand the real problems. You're fine with rich politicians stealing money. You're fine with most people working depressing, low paying jobs. You're fine with the opioid crisis.

Show me an electronic microscopic image of AIDS or COVID-19
Prp Too: You can't because are shit lies and don't exist

ok virgin

My grandfather died of COVID complications.

People like the one you responded to are too retarded to be reasoned with bro. Sorry about your grandfather too

Silly? Ad hominem logical fallacy.

Show me his dead rotted body with a timestamp and Ill believe you

I don't know if one government agency would really like about the other like that. Seems a little far fetched. They usually get their story together for the bigger lies (like weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, for example).

AIDS shouldn’t be treated, the infested homosexuals should simply be shot and buried in a mass grave.

covid diaper moron lied to America
put Javanka and Dense incharge of COVID
Dumpshuska lied, Dumpshuska shit the diaper on covid and caused his cult to die!

Attached: 1599703857562.jpg (960x956, 79.12K)

The Orange diaper shit the bed on covid
Jared said let them die!

Attached: 1615853376978.png (862x537, 834.18K)

>my old grandfather died from old age and got labelled a covid death
Ftfy pussy assed faggot. Too bad it didnt kill you.

Fascists lie, fascists betray everyone to retain power and do not care who dies!

Attached: 1607663159020.jpg (600x410, 49.55K)

The bleach did not work!

Attached: 1622340840622.png (369x281, 200.38K)

Pig farmers love the smell of lies that leak from the orange diaper!

Attached: DumpTardsIowa.png (770x478, 912.45K)

from Americans ? no. from anyone else, yes.

Attached: 1642795034944.jpg (1200x800, 178.69K)

Smelling a diaper full of lies!
That's a pile of shit in old man diaper

Attached: 1608320374344.jpg (1200x797, 88.28K)

I think it's funny when americans think corona was just an american thing, and then even blame the few people who made an effort to save lives.

The pandemic has just demonstrated how fucked the US is. I honestly don't think you can pull back from the brink.

The US should desolve into it's individual states. The few among you who believe in the country, don't believe in the government of said country, and vice versa. And none of you seem to acknowledge this paradox.

When you are a failure just do crack and lie

Attached: 1637701819342.jpg (960x935, 50.52K)

That doesn't make you any less silly.