Is Sex in the Shower Based ?

Is Sex in the Shower Based ?

Attached: 364F5BC2-AA53-4BFE-9838-8A2AD2355075.jpg (800x444, 26.52K)

no. its cringe.

It's fucking dangerous is what it is. One slip and your dick is broken and your head is fucked.

slippery, awkward and someone is bound to get waterboarded.

No.

Very poor lubrication

That said, if you can manage to get it in, it’s a fun sensation. Just don’t let it slip out

It's uncomfortable to the point it sucks.

I am not a huge fan. It's definitely something that's better in fantasy than in reality. I like being able to feel my dick inside her but the hot water makes everything feel kinda samey, but the skin feels rubbery. Meh

nah i thought it might be cool but once you get in there it's like this is dangerous let's not do this

No it isn’t

I like it because it's not as lubricated. More stimulating for the guy. Also get to be face-to-face the whole time. My gf likes it too but it's hard to get her to cum while we're both standing.

Fucking hate it with the wife (only reason she likes it is easy cleanup). Hot water overheats your ass easy, lack of area to sit for interesting positions, lack of friction...it fucking sucks

Nah. Don't like it. Still, I'm 6'5" and the wife is 5'11" and most showers are for smaller people really

Ha. Same with my wife. Only reason she likes it is convenience of cleaning up

Depends on your shower setup.
Some hotels also have amazing setups to have sex in, some homes are just as great.
My home sucks ass to have sex in, but my gf's is better.

If you think shower sex is good you are either a virgin who has never tried it, or an absolute Chad who can hold a girl in the air while fucking them.

It's slippery is what it is.

it's fun, but definitely overrated. i'm tall and my wife is short, so shit doesn't line up that well, water washes away any chance of natural lube, angles, gotta be careful you dont slip.

This. Bathtub sex is much better but cover the faucet with something (or be like me and install a swivel faucet to get it out of the way) because that shit can hurt too. But the damage potential isn't as high as slipping and falling.

No friction, not enough space unless you have a huge shower, annoying to stand up all the time, water in your eyes ect.
It's about as fun as having sex in the forest. It looks good on paper, but in practice it's just annoying

It can be. My wife and I have sex in our shower all the time because it has space. a seat, and ADA handicap bars installed which make for great support points.

Warm water is great for getting natural endorphins flowing, and the steam makes it comfy. Water is not a lubricant, however, and will actually add friction to penetration if you're letting it flow between each other, aside from making a very unsexy, gloppy dick-in-mayo sound which will kill any mood.

Done right it is great, though.

Attached: dwemer_by_candystrike-d7mhib1.png (638x450, 204.45K)

ayy lmao, 6'2 faggot reporting in