You think he still think it was worth it and if he at all regrets having sex with her

you think he still think it was worth it and if he at all regrets having sex with her

Attached: 46189247-9851151-image-m-96_1627913381687.jpg (634x627, 116.31K)

I am almost certain he started diddling girls as part of an arrangement with the girls themselves
The Karolyis were slave drivers - there is no chance they ever allowed boyfriends - meaning the only sexual release the girls ever got was masturbation or lezzing out, but you also dont want sexually frustrated performers, as we saw with Queen Simone and her lack of amphetamines anything that could put them off their game will
Eventually one of the girls got the bright idea to talk her team doctor, who gave her good massages with powerful hands, into a more private massage and it spiraled from there, probably with the people in charge of US Gymnastics aware and quietly approving of the practice
veteran members of the team would groom and introduce new pussy to the team doctor as a reward for good performance, and because they werent gay and didnt want to do it themselves
this is why you always heard him refer to it as a "Treatment" and initially there were gymnasts defending him but they let it go too far and started grooming girls before they expressed interest in it, also he probably got power hungry and wanted the cunny too much

It´s all about hipocrisy. How can People want to live according a Cainite or Ancient Roman society, doing any type of job and claims christian rules at the same time? Hers profession is WRONG according to the best moral values. She wears few clothes, spend time alone with a man, He can touches her almost everyway and everyone is ok with that.. modern times... freedom... but when natures calls and he and she desires sex from all that liberty togheter,,, oh no, it´s wront. shame on him. I tell you the TRUTH! What starts wrong, ends wrong. All the rest is hipocrisy

This actually sounds plausible. Is this your own theory or did you hear it somewhere else?

Attached: goldfish_size_chart.jpg (660x404, 44.11K)

Who is her, pics?

her

Attached: mckayla-maroney.jpg (1365x2048, 602.61K)

Attached: McKayla-Maroney-Sexy-819x1024.jpg (819x1024, 143.76K)

Moar!!! She is so pretty band perfect OMFG

No regrets is the only way to live.

Why do abused women feel this compulsion to tell strangers about it. Talk about nobody asked.

Attached: 1482078161120.png (613x773, 717.44K)

Attached: 1480951474992.jpg (1080x1348, 236.41K)

She is a sweet Angel and make my coom so bad

why is rape such a bad word in society, god made man strong enough to rape women, rape occurs all over the animal kingdom and it still goes on to this day, just legalize and be done with it

until fairly recent rape was a part of college life. girls went to parties knowing if they got shitfaced, they would probably get fucked. Everyone knew and understood the situation. Things changed far too quickly.

Does he still think about it?!?!?!?

Fuck, I think about it every time I see a picture of her, so I'm sure he does too.

fuck she is hot! I need to see moar of her body!

>Does he still think about it?!?!?!?
yes I think it's probably the only thing keeping him sane while inside is closing his eyes and remembering that he that this bouncing on his cock many many times

Attached: 1638513202796.jpg (1134x2108, 300.44K)

she had the prettiest face on the Olympic team which was both an asset since the media liked her but it also got her the most attention from Dr. fingers.

Attached: phineasandferb13_7088.png.jpg (330x246, 38.15K)

When I was younger, I blew a stupid amount of money on camgirl privates. I now regret like 95% of them, but I don't regret that 5%, of the most beautiful camgirls who did the freakiest things.

If I was Larry, that's what I would regret: how many girls he violated. If he had only violated his absolute favorites, he probably would've gotten away with it. He's in jail because of how many girls he assaulted, what he did was undeniable.

Of course, he's a disgusting pedo who shouldn't have done any of this. He should've literally just banged some 18 year old hookers in Mexico or Thailand.

But people tend to think alike, so I would guess he regrets assaulting all but his absolute favorite girls.

I only know his absolute most famous victims, but I would love to bang Aly Raisman. As an adult and consensually, of course.

Attached: 20220122_223631_0000.png (1080x1080, 117.16K)

lol the dude was boinking the entire team. kayla is just the one who has bitched the loudest.

wtf no way that's her!

>lol the dude was boinking the entire team.
exactly

Attached: v2-05f9ad555291613e40ffa683cf1ec067_1440w.jpg (634x565, 69.96K)

>having sex with her
Never mentioned in the transcripts

yep that's her

Attached: 1638544346928-0.jpg (1122x2208, 360.67K)

Looking at it from a cold, evolutionary perspective, rape had a use but also a grave externality. Its use was obviously that it drove reproduction with the most sexually valuable women. Its grave externality was that it damaged the victims' mental health/psyche, which hurts their own well-being, as well as the well-being of the offspring they would raise. Even though rape has an obvious utility, those negative externalities can be lethal.

Attached: McKayla_Maroney_in_a_Bikini.jpg (1122x2208, 266.89K)

Someone should kill you for being this retarded

Attached: ME5F5H6_o.jpg (1122x2208, 309.67K)

yeah it was in there like right at the very beginning of this being discovered he had sex with them and filmed it for his other doctor buddies on the deepweb

Attached: 1640999404780.jpg (1124x1862, 321.7K)

Attached: ME5F5H4_o.jpg (1122x2208, 316.14K)

OH FUCK! please moar daddy!

she mentions in court something about waking up with him between her legs.

>regrets
doubt it, he got to mess around with some smoking hot girls in the prime of their lives

>daddy
kys

any frontal of her?

naah he would have carpal tunnel syndrome from fingerblasting all those girls he must have had favorites who got more attention. Thing is now every girl who was examined by him is calling herself a brave survivor.

olympics teams are not that big, it's like 10 girls max.