How likely is it that there’s someone who has kidnapped a woman for years and made her a sex toy but law enforcement...

How likely is it that there’s someone who has kidnapped a woman for years and made her a sex toy but law enforcement doesn’t know anything about it?

Attached: 986AD394-C063-4E26-99DD-5546E2C6CEAB.jpg (1000x750, 498.87K)

How likely are you a faggot? 100% faggot. Case closed faggot.

Well people get caught from time to time that have done this so possible.

This guy is a faggot too. Boom you're a faggot

With 7 billion+ people on the planet it's practically a certainty. You have no idea of the misery that is experienced by people every single day.

Plenty of those around here.

you dont know me buddy

When you consider the number of missing people out there that never turn up, I wouldn't be surprised if there are not at least hundreds out there being held captive right now.

I do. You're a faggot. Boom got eem you fag boy pussy hole baby.

That's the beauty of it: no-one can know. If a tree falls down in the woods and there's no-one to hear it etc.

Not too likely because people grow tired of women fast.

I want to live in that basement.

Shut up faggot. You gay baby

>You have no idea of the misery that is experienced by people every single day.
I'd agree with this. Literal enslavement is absolutely still alive and well; some estimates even say that we have more slaves existing now than ever before in history, sadly.

At the very least, it’s mathematically true

In what parts of the world would you say this shit happens?

Very likely
Cases about shit like this popup every couple years, and those are only when the captive women escape. There has been several other when they just kill the slave and continue with their lives

Where does this happen? US, EU or third world countries?

where are all these slaves and how can i get one? asking for your mom

I saw a few info shows about it on youtube, it's easily searchable. But, honestly, slavery exists even in first world countries, though it's probably largely invisible to most. Your neighbors housekeeper from the third world or the nanny down the street could be actually enslaved by that family.

cant search that kinda stuff. the nsa is on my ass ever since that walrus incident in 09

Just use google, you lazy faggot, im not here to provide stories for you disgusting fetish

There are plenty of Epsteins out there.

100%