11 inches is the ideal laptop screen size and I'm tired of pretending it's not. Seriously...

11 inches is the ideal laptop screen size and I'm tired of pretending it's not. Seriously, do you faggots really lug around 14 inch monsters all day?

Attached: thinkpadx120.jpg (800x1067, 234.34K)

imagine bragging about being so weak that you can't fucking carry a decent sized laptop around.

Same footprint but with a 12-13" bezel-less 4:3 or 3:2 screen is the best

you'd be surprised at how much you can carry when you don't drink onions milk all day

uwu 1.6m tall femboy spotted

I'm not sure what the T420's screen size is but it's perfect for me

8 inch is better

Attached: 51613795546_ded53d4341_z.jpg (640x425, 48.98K)

15.6 inches for me is the best screen size. And if you can't carry around a big laptop then you are probably weak or just lazy.

11 inches is microscopic. Might as well just get a tablet at that rate.

How do you even stand to browse the web with that tiny viewing area? Plus you've even got those two panels on top. Once you add in the browser's toolbar, you've got the actual content in a tiny postage stamp sized area.

Be honest, did you have to scroll down to read this entire post?

>x120e
SOVL

I'm the 8 inch poster and it just werx for me.

13.3 is.
Everything apple does is perfection

hardly, a laptop that small is dogshit to type on, too cramped

whatever you need to tell yourself

17" 16:10 is pretty cool

This

Attached: tiny-hands.jpg (300x360, 36.03K)

11 inches is also the ideal dildo size.

ligma

this. unfortunately nobody uses this.

My hands side by side are fucking bigger than that typing area. 15.6" laptop with TKL or 75% is kino.

Surface Pro 8 is my gun to the head pick

I did my entire CS bachelor's degree in a 12-inch X230. Now I have a 13-inch M1 Macbook Air and I think it's plenty big. Might upgrade to a 14-inch MBP later, but it's much heavier and thicker, and I don't really need the "pro" features.