What do you sheeps think after watching this video super professional on the pandemic

what do you sheeps think after watching this video super professional on the pandemic

endtimes.video/australia-enslaved/

thx me latter

Attached: CEC7ED33-454B-4823-91CF21F8B5889142 (1).jpg (720x960, 172.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asw_FBipVpg
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1045329/Vaccine_surveillance_report_week_1_2022.pdf
odysee.com/@OwenBenjamin:6/episode1319:3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>endtimes.video
quality source there, kiddo

what is a good source tell me?

is this a good source? tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=asw_FBipVpg

Attached: unknown (1).png (1417x776, 985.35K)

is the uk official data a good source?? tell me

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1045329/Vaccine_surveillance_report_week_1_2022.pdf

Attached: image_2022-02-07_115322.png (548x197, 18.77K)

Not fucking endtimes KEK

So far its really well done.
We have a major gathering in Australia surrounding our version of the White house called Parliment. To challenge them in any way legally requires around $350'000 to go to high courts and it virtually impossible we only have direct action. They are employing people from overseas, dressing them as officers as part of 'predator security forces'. They gave these people complete legal indemnity to any and all actions they deem appropriate.
Nothing here is ok.

One thing they got wrong so far is Operation Lockstep was released in 2009.

ik but the fuking sheeps are out there bumping like this nigger

thinking because it is not on facebook...youtube...mainstream filtered shit that it is fake .... the uneducated loosers are fucking stupid ...closing their eyes

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-01 153421.png (552x675, 349.56K)

the trucker protests are a psyop

odysee.com/@OwenBenjamin:6/episode1319:3

Look you gotta get past this. Most people have been sufficiently trained to ignore all information and only look to the source. In truth, because of reliance on 'authority' to tell them what to think.
I would say, at least in this country, 25% of people know or at least highly suspect what is going on is a sham. Maybe 5-10% have actually read the documents, and know what is happening completely. That is all we need.
But will our actions facilitate their involvement? We have to think real strategy here, because 60% go where the dominant 30% lead. Right now we are not dominant enough. We must have major industrial action on our side.

6 hours?
You must have no life.

Attached: BabyxOF02.jpg (750x934, 56.38K)

not reading or watching your essay, schizo

Our lives are increasingly being taken from us. But that is ok, every action has an equal and opposite reaction. What is happening right now is training, and in turn creating the largest pro-freedom movement the world has ever seen proportionate to the shit that has been done to us. It doesn't end when the restrictions are lifted, it ends when we retake the government centers of operation completely.
But we are also going to completely reject the international help offered following this, because we know that is part of the plan.

But the video can be cut down to like ..20 minutes....?

i mean its us citizens that are suffering ... its us who will end up being controlled just like in china ... and seeing how it was at first until now in australia is a good wake up call for the sheeps to start asking question to them self and getting past the mainstream medias and realizing why do people are saying that it is not about vaxed vs non vaxed and why it is all about freedom
just like the truckers thx for the tip

You need to retrain your attention span hey.
It isn't just you, the majority of the people out there are losing their ability to think or concentrate for prolonged periods of time. Try going camping, spending time away from devices and reading books. You'll find you start to leave people behind when it comes to focus. People who can focus can become leaders.

the more the better ... the less the sheep can close their eyes on facts and all

i mean these retards need to be guided just like they are by the governments' .. thats all they need sheeps will be sheeps

people aren't free when they get down on their knees to suck the cock of the authorities and beg for that freedom.

they are like children having a tempter tantrum

the compliant obedient sheep aside, the freedom marches and the trucker rallies are indeed part of the plan.

the globalist satanic transhumanist depopulation commie agendas going full steam ahead. 90 percent of the population already consent and believe that shit from a fundamental spiritual level.

they really think the world is over populated and that we are killing the earth with climate change. decades of programming isnt suddenly going away... people need to address the corruption from the foundation and re-educate a new generation.

The vast majority will not see what is happening in Australia because of the primary source of information for people is the internet and the television. Have you done much looking into the algorithms the big tech companies are using for mind control? It works. It works exceedingly well and is all AI driven. The average internet user for instance has a profile based on them by google that spans 2-4 million pages of search data per person.

No kidding. Editing, anyone?

It is true the Earths biosphere is being threatened, make no mistake about that. But it is loss of biodiversity and natural spaces, not global warming. CO2 inevitably cools a globe, heat is trapped by water vapor. Water vapor which is reduced by the CO2 resultant green growth stimulation with higher concentrations. It is very basic science, and funding controls what is studied/released to the public in a big way.
I've heard people say "Oh they couldn't silence EVERY scientist on this..." Yeah bullshit they can't. Either you lose funding, or your lab, or your life this is a massive International Cabal like a super mafia. And now? They have monitoring devices in every home, every shop, every office, watching from outer space and using AI to sort the data. As it stands right now, we are fucked. But still a unified people, 20-30% Unified people can completely dominate them.

thank you guys for passing by the last 2 weeks ive seen a huge changes in the community and i think alot of these sheeps went into goat mod