This is a trans male's dick. Your thoughts?

This is a trans male's dick. Your thoughts?

Attached: 1643971485174.png (640x853, 644.91K)

Might look okay from a distance. Maybe.

"his" shlong is bigger and thicker than mine...

so many questions

even though it's freakish, it's a fucking monster hog.

can it get hard?

i know it can't cum, but can they get an orgasm with it and how?

Weirdest thing is that transmen look cuter than transwomen

It it makes them happy ...
I wish trannies well but I'm just not going to play pretend with them.
And I'm LEFT as fuck. Kinda sick of this indentity politics neoliberal virus

trust the experts, they said

Much easier to go that way, just think about how much a woman looks female due to hair and makeup.

An abomination before the eyes of the Lord. Also my own, wtf is that shit

Serious question. Do those things actually get hard or are the just a squishy piece of flesh that they try to shove in people? Also does it even have the sensitivity of a dick or is it just like rubbing a leg? Can you even feel it?

lol they have to shave that all the time

yikes

Cool just like what Ellen Page has got

Ahh, another one gives up and joins the cis white males.

Can't beat em, join em.

Man..I honestly think all this money going into making men into women and vice versa could have been put towards something more radical like researching brain transplants

Swap Johns (who wants to be a woman) brain with Emily (who wants to be a man) and off you go

Men have more pronounced features than women, ie larger skulls and sharper features

An FtM can pass as a weak manlet pretty easily. An MtF however will most likely have features that are too freakishly proportioned and developed to pass smoothly as female

Attached: 0F3604F4-7370-4A66-A430-CEFF2DCF4D9F.jpg (1243x1600, 444.81K)

It's made out of their thigh muscle, dude. It isn't a sex organ and performs none of the functions of one.

I think a big benefit for them mostly is that after the operation they might have less gender dysphoria. But you don't have the same sensitivity or function as the real thing. You can probably piss out of it but that's it.

shit looks handdrawn

That’s fake. Vienna sausage 100%

this, or using corpses for it instead.

Just a reminder that these people are completely normal and not batshit insane. Don't you dare even suggest that this isn't a perfectly normal thing to do to oneself

i dont suck fake peen sorry :/

Yeah, absolutely nothing pointing to that so far. Dysphoria is something they use to blame all their mental issues on, in it's not a separate thing they have.

Look into how many people doing this shit were raped or just mistreated as kids.

Dick looks like a thick eggroll I've seen at Chinese resturants

I assume it's not even usable for sex right?

So you're just completely cutting yourself from sexual feeling?

I so do not get it...