Anal stories. Does your girl take it in the ass Any Forums?

Anal stories. Does your girl take it in the ass Any Forums?

Attached: analfun.jpg (620x407, 36.28K)

No
I got her to try it once but my penis was too big and now she's scared to ever try again
It fuckin sucks

I fucked my girl in the ass yesterday. She started it. Fucking gold.

nope. we tried once. She's tiny and Asian. It didn't fit in, I tried until she cried. No further attempts since then.

No but her friend does

nope, she admitted that she did it with her ex, but didn't like it and I'm twice his size so big no

we are slowly trying, se likes when i put my fingers in it. Feels so good

Yes she does,it makes her cum but sometimes she says it hurts too much if I'm going deep,but I just keep going anyway

Do it from time to time, makes her cum a lot but tbh doesn't feel much different for me

No, but she fucks my ass about once a month with her strap on

gay

No, anal is for little dick boys and scat fetishists.

Big same.

Rarely. Like 5 times a year I'd guess.

How? it's a man and a woman having sex.. you know, opposite genders.

Yes she does, and she loves it! Cums hard being fucked in the ass. Was an anal virgin when we met

Yeah there's nothing gay about liking rubber dicks in your asshole

getting fucked in the ass is always gay

.. did you miss the part about two people of opposite genders having sex? Explain how that is gay.

see

Don't feed the trolls, it just encourages them

What do you mean I'm agreeing with you
Liking a big fake penis up your ass is straight as hell bro

Once again: you. are. getting. fucked. in. the. ass. with. a. rubber. dildo.
Things don't get much gayer than this.

Not if you're a man and it's a woman doing it, then you're literally two people of opposite genders and thus cannot do anything gay. You might as well argue that fucking a woman up the ass is gay.

Its fucking good isnt it. I'd rather get my ass fucked than fuck ass any day of the week. Pussy is way better anyway.

>You might as well argue that fucking a woman up the ass is gay.
It's not, because you are doing the fucking.

And you jerk your shrimp dick at least once a day, do you like jacking off cocks user? Sounds pretty fucking gay to me

Attached: download.jpg (257x196, 13.02K)

i take it in the ass. feels good.

t. femanon

Does anal feel any different from vaginal intercourse? wife wants nothing to do with it.

>a big fake penis
>fake
Read that again, and once more. No male on male = no gay.
I know.
>you. are. getting. fucked. in. the. ass. with. a. rubber. dildo.
By a woman, there it is not gay. Gay sex is two same sex people having sex; a man and a woman are opposite genders, and thus cannot have gay sex with each other no matter what they do. You can dress up as a rabbit and fuck your girlfriend, but you still aren't having animal sex because you are, indeed, both still human.

Is eating a woman's ass gay?

Yeah but it's weird to describe

lol its def a different feeling. Vaginal just comes naturally like when you do it it just feels right i guess? anal like takes practice to figure out the right way to do it i guess? its a different full feeling too. idk, its hard to explain.

Submissive =/= gay

If anything gay tops are probably the gayest things out there. Can you imagine being g able to maintain an erection and actually ejaculate to a hairy, smelly man ass? Youd have to be a turbo faggot to enjoy that

So it isn't gay to fuck another man up the ass? Your logic is all fail, bro.

>By a woman
still gay

You seem pretty defensive about it for a guy who's SURE getting fucked in the ass isn't gay

Absolutely not.

Well if it is, then blowjobs are gay too by default, because faggots suck dick too.

i like when a dude eats my ass if hes going to fuck me in it. it feels pretty good and gets things opened up. idk.

if a dude wants to eat/fuck ass once in a while im into it. i like anal. but ive also had dudes that always wanna do it and then that becomes kinda questionably gay lol. like if you arent willing to touch pussy and only wanna fuck ass u might be a faggot lol

wife loves when we plug her ass and she claims we have anal sex. here's what i mean - she's never let me go deeper than half shaft and i swear i have thrusted maybe 4 times max in her ass before she makes me take it out. i've never came in her ass either. i told her that she's never taken me balls deep in the ass once and she was surprised and said its way to big to go any deeper

But that is physically impossible.
You seem upset that your logic is retarded.

No but I do.

Aw jeez you called me upset guess I lose the argument. Good luck getting fucked up your ass!

You don’t start with a penis you mongs, no wonder she cried
t. faggot

Some guys are very much into blowjobs, are they kinda gay too? See:

>Submissive =/= gay
it kinda is tho

Because it's a man and a woman, literally textbook heterosexual
And hitting that prostate makes me cum like a fucking firehose

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: lol u mad.png (222x219, 89.81K)

The very act of being fucked in the ass is 110% gay.

>tho
Now that is gay.

no lol. id htink it was wierd if a dude didnt want his dick sucked every 5 minutes.

Not if it's a woman doing it, because man + woman = heterosexual. You know this.

There you go; weird.. but not gay, because, once again, man + woman = heterosexual.

You may think of yourself you're heterosexual, but you are still gay af m8.

Mmmmmmm but it quite literally isnt

Imagine being so insecure in your sexuality you cant be seen as submissive and explore sex. Your loss imo

I also sometimes have my wife tie me up and sit on my face or spank my ass with a crop until it's beet red Still not gay

Exactly. It is impossible for a man and a woman to have gay sex together

yes but she doesn't like it. which makes it even better for me. I tell her to clean out like 3-4 times per month which isnt unreasonable. same with deepthroat. if you want to be to monogamous that's fine but then your entire body has to be at my disposal. can't have your cake and eat it too. pic relared.

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-174606.jpg (939x3166, 382.87K)

i feel bad for dudes like u stuck married to uptight bitches that dont like anal lmao

Having sex with a woman can never be anything but heterosexual, no matter the sexual act performed; this is basic linguistic shit. Getting mad doesn't change that, user.
Bingo.

Got my long term fuck buddy to enjoy it. She loves my cum and isn’t on the pill so I just told her I wanted to fuck her ass cause obviously it’s hot and it’s the only way I could cum inside her. That angle got her more into it cause it made her so horny she couldn’t deny it. She’s also submissive and likes my dominance over her so there’s that as well.

Basically only ass fuck when we can spend the night together and have a few drinks to loosen her up. Have vaginal sex maybe twice with the butt plug in and then relax have another drink, go back to bed again and tell her I need to cum inside her. I always use a vibrator on when I fuck her ass for her to enjoy it better.

I know this is long but last point. Last time I was fucking her ass missionary position, I took the vibrator from just on her clit and slowly pushed it inside her pussy. She was going nuts and I could feel it vibrating my cock while I was fucking her ass. She admitted it was probably the craziest sexual experience of her life and now she’s down to do anal whenever we have that extra time to prepare and really enjoy it. I learned a lot with this chick