Just bought my first fleshlight!

Just bought my first fleshlight!

What should I expect? Any tips on the best way to use it?

Pic related.

Attached: 42257143_003_5476.jpg (853x1280, 213.26K)

in between your mattress and bed frame, enjoy and pump away

Attached: 895651298.jpg (1280x1920, 286.91K)

Is the texture actually better than real pussy?

of course not but it's the closest you can get. It provides great nuts but I find myself only fucking it like once every couple weeks.

Attached: 958054284.jpg (854x1280, 192.18K)

Warm it in hot water for 5 to 10 min beforehand. Could wrap a towel around it and put it between pillows on your bed so you don't have to kneel on floor. Make sure to wash with warm water and soap and pat/leave out to dry

personally, i'd use condoms to not have to clean out the gunk after i'm done.
also, warm it up in a bowl of warm water.

Do people need instructions for wanking now?

that's too messy

OP does your microwave have a defrosting setting? I use that one and works perfectly

Friction will warm it up as you go if not

Can you cum inside it? Best lube? Do you just submerge it in warm water or put it under running water?

>messy
Among cum and lube, a bit of water doesn't sound too messy. You can just put it into a plastic bag and put it into the water like that.
With the microwave-oven I'd be too concerned about shortening it's lifespan.

That's optimal. Only use it once in a while for a proper release and reward for yourself!

Put the lube in a warm bowl too. Shits cash.

Best to submerge it, but if it works for you then go for it. Use water based lube. You can cum inside it, just a little more of a mess because you'll have to wash the sleeve and maybe the case/endcap

put in hot water (sink) pre.
wrap/roll in old pillow/blankets, use gorilla tape to hold.
use pillows to angle at doggy height.

actually fuck it. I had one for years i used twice, because i tried to jackoff with it and just felt silly and meh.

Also buy the electric hole warmer if you dont wanna fuck around with all this talk of water

Also i have put the sleeve inside of a mason jar and it creates a ton of suction. (not the wide mouth ones) lube it up, put it in the jar with a straw in the side so air can escape when you shove your dick in then pull the straw out. It's worked in 12 and 24oz jars

You could just hold it and hump it no?

Going to need a picture of this.

Attached: 1548336314953.jpg (4649x4461, 1.07M)

There's pics and vids online, I don't have my fleshlight anymore, I had to toss it a few years ago due to mildew growth, which is why it's important to wash and dry thouroughly