Are there any Gloryholes in Warsaw that allow straight couples? My girlfriend is willing to suck of strangers...

Are there any Gloryholes in Warsaw that allow straight couples? My girlfriend is willing to suck of strangers. In somewhat clean and structured environment. Troll comments ignored.

Attached: made-in-poland-e1536569723765.jpg (888x500, 220.86K)

I live close. She can suck me off if you cant find a glory hole. Also post gf.

Sure, but are there clubs that allow straight females? Messages a few that have gloryholes, they do NOT allow females. Specifically Klub Blue XL

She has a couple of conditions so looking for structured environment where she can reject men etc.

Blue XL is in Cracow and its a gay bar
Try looking for Bizzariusz for example (i did a quick research) but from what ive found during 2 minutes of research theres no ideal place that offers everything you would expect from a glory hole

>Bizzariusz
Thanks looking now!

I see I've contacted Bizzariusz via web contact form and email almost three times, no reply.

What are your gfs conditions btw?

Euphoria Swingers Club, its close to Warsaw, if it still exists
Im the same person in all replies btw

Show us pics of said gf

Shaved, clean, circumcised.

You'll have a hard time finding cut dicks in Poland, id say 99.9% are uncut

Always knew pols were cucks, you deserve to be dominated by Russians.

Hes not from Poland, thats why he cant find it by himself. Nice try and cope more cuck

Thanks for explaining that haha, like it really needed to.

Might be a hard sell for her. She just wants decent dicks. She's very conservative and isn't keenest on the idea so they've absolutely gotta be nice dicks.

I'll look into this now.

Attached: 234234234234432.jpg (261x507, 30.74K)

>Euphoria Swingers Club
Not sure how this website works, seems more like a forum or social network?

No problem. Has she ever done it before? Or are you just starting with this? Ever did a threesome with another guy?
If you still wont find anything, im willing to participate in a controlled enviroment. Got a decent dick, uncut but fully shaved, clean and aestetic looking. Not a quick coomer so it would take a while tk get me off. Also post moar, got any nudes youre willing to share?

Oh sorry, seems its temporarily closed, prolly due to covid

>circumcised
>Poland
ain't gonna happen

More looking for a gloryhole situation where we don't have to see the guys. She's not keen on gangbangs, blowbangs, but willing to suck off strangers, she gives 10/10 blowjobs can deepthroat.

Thanks for clarifying. I wish the BlueXL club would work something out, but they ignore my messages as well.

Thanks for the info, I'll run it by her.

Ok, i understand. Have fun then!

>Thanks for the info, I'll run it by her.

So you're both foreign then? No way she lives in Poland and doesn't know that circumcision is uncommon here.

Have you tried Datezone? Of course online shit leaves a lot of room for not working as desired, but I guess you can cam with the guys to check if they're circumcised, shaved, etc.

We're near Poland and visiting. Neither of us are Polish. Not sure what's hard to understand about my original post.