Tomorrow, Russia is going to strike NYC with a nuclear missile

Tomorrow, Russia is going to strike NYC with a nuclear missile.

Attached: 3C7E66D0-15F0-46B4-BC6A-566EA8D4D13C.jpg (976x549, 50.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wkE69v3aFeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish a manlet would

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure, and Pigs are gonna fly out my ass, and you're the Oracle of Delphi, you crazy, Shizno faggot

you're lucky to live in a country where intentional misinformation is not illegal

That would be rather cute.
Would also be the dumbest possible act of aggression in the last twenty years. Gonna have to say "nah".

“Oh no”
Anyways

Not happening in our lifetime as much as I wish it would happen. Too many cowards making decisions.

He's got millions of russian oil money stashed in NYC.. He's got the russian mafia gang there. He's got his #1 russian operative there (Trump)

Why would he do that? I bet his 50 year old warheads wouldnt even leave the launch pad they're so old

Make it California and we have a deal

Why? There is nothing of value there.

Nah, a war between Russia and the US wouldn't be in any way beneficial to Putin's quest to become a modern czar at this point.

20 minutes after that all of Russia would be a cinder.

That would be based, this amerilards need taking down a peg, another 9/11 is in the cards. Do it faggit.

Well. The people of New Jersey already looks like mutants so... pick another target. :D

This! We need to purge Hollywood directors and actors, fucking annoying slags

Attached: 339F7E99-AD6A-431B-8481-8A8776CB2341.jpg (640x440, 78.82K)

You mean a nuclear bomb? You know it's not the whole missile that reaches the target right?

That would actually be the best thing for us all really. Let them fly. Maybe we'll evolve something more useful than the thumbs we all have up our asses before we figure out how to throw rocks out of pipes again.

God I'm so ready
I've been living here in Hell for years
Please take it away from me

Attached: 1640661775665.jpg (1000x800, 579.81K)

The Olympics is going on now. Why would he do that?

Good.

Ruassia is cowards

Kek if DC got nuked 75% of the US would celebrate. Literally no one cares. NYC is a shithole too.

I FUCKING WISH!!!!!!!!!!

BIG IF TRUE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wkE69v3aFeg

Take your meds, libtard.

Attached: 20220122_223631_0000.png (1080x1080, 117.16K)

Not if Russia knows, for a fact, that in the last four years they have acquired the means to shut down the entire American nuclear deterrent with a keystroke