Girlfriend cheats on me being the triple-digit slut she is

>Girlfriend cheats on me being the triple-digit slut she is
>Kick her to the curb and find a Kazakhstani 21-year old beauty
>Invite to Istanbul where it is visa-free travel for both of us
>Have the most intimate and special experience together

Yeah. Pairbonding is real folks.

Attached: whatsapp_pairbonding.png (485x267, 23.12K)

That's pretty wholesome, user. I'm glad for you.

It was an asian-looking chick with grey-blue eyes with brown spots near the iris. Her nose was elegant and looked like it was sculpted. I was impressed by how porcelain-like and pale her skin was still.

Her lips had this curly arc going up. She had a thick Russian accent and has a love for dark poetry.

Nice quads.

how'd you meet her?

The fuck is pairbonding

You nutting in some slag you found on the internet doest really prove this pseudoscience nonsense about "pair bonding". I'm sure you both had a great time, but stop with this notion that you last relationship failed because your partner wasn't chaste enough. That's fucking dumb.

Incel for falling in love.

Cool quads, sounds like she's the one based on the fact you can recall she was Asian looking.
PS: get fucked lol

very nice!

Attached: jew.png (360x235, 174.19K)

That’s nice user hopefully you can be together soon and start a family.

Yeah, this is some psy-op shit. It's emotionally-evocative and tugs at the male heartstrings but for an insidious purpose.

>Pairbonding is real folks.
you don't have to be a genius to figure that out. Honestly the fact that it took you this long probably means that you're some kind of retarded.
Assuming you've been together for a while and you know her well, you better slap a ring on that finger.

>thinking she actually lost her virginity to you
>thinking she isn't just trying to secure herself a nice comfortable future away from whatever shitty third-world village she's in
>knowing you have no real value so you have to prey on impoverished women to have any chance of finding someone to put up with you

Nice LARP. Fuck off sand nigger.

Yes this is always a concern with these overseas brides OP be careful, if something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

I actually offered to reimburse her for her costs. I cut off the last sentence of her post to me. She said no need.

Attached: whatsapp_pairbonding2.png (556x316, 36.73K)

baldandbankrupt

That’s good, just don’t be too naive. Be happy for what’s happening but keep your eyes open also.

OP here.

In my direct environment, girls and soyboys alike call me out for "slutshaming" whenever I tell my preference of wanting someone more "traditional" that doesn't sleep with every guy in sight.

Well anyway, her blood was also very "clean" and lightred. Her pussy and blood didn't have the stink that you usually see in tinder-thots. It felt so smooth while I was piercing her bit by bit. Her innerlips only started loosening a bit on the third day of breeding.

The interesting thing is that she was acting dominant, restless and bratty before I inseminated her. Even biting me while I was courting her. Afterwards, she turned submissive and peaceful and remained like that during our stay.

Got pics of her btw. The grey eyes on an Asian alabaster skin is just so goddamn impressive.

What? I didn't say that lol. It's just fucking gay and kind of immature.
>A girl was nice to me
>Don't worry, you're gonna make it too bros