I been fucking this chick for awhile now. She wants kids and marriage and reminds me daily. Should I bail?

I been fucking this chick for awhile now. She wants kids and marriage and reminds me daily. Should I bail?

Attached: 8746754345.jpg (1080x1867, 265.02K)

Have you been cumming inside till now?
Also moar

that's shoe you lying fag

No, don't bail, be a family man and treat her right. If she's not doing the same, then bail, but sounds like she's into you and has got a rocking body. Aq1

Has she ever swallowed?

She's on BC for now and have dumped in her. She just doesn't bring much to the table besides her hot body

Attached: 86466443664.jpg (949x1966, 210.39K)

She wears a cross while acting like a dirty little whore for you like this. That's a scheming mind you can't trust. Nice pussy tho

Any ass spread or cum leaking?
Fucking hot

>doesn't bring much to the table
Yeah, bail.
The body is going to fade sooner rather than later. You're then stuck with nothing.

Thought this was my ex until I saw belly ring

why does she wear the cross around her neck?

The only thing you've been fucking is your hand while you give jerk off inspo to other dudes faggot.

>nasty ass shaved pussy
>sign of a slut
Tell this whore to grow a nice trad wife bush if she really wants you to stay with her ass.

She has banked on her looks her whole life. Doesn't really have any outstanding goals or passion for anything

Attached: 86477544764.jpg (806x1576, 268.5K)

this

let's see some more of her, just dump everything you've got
then dump her

Attached: 1626901043500.png (645x770, 16.07K)

this, but get one more nut over her tits first. You don't know how long your dry streak might be

More she looks hot af
Spread that ass

>She's on BC for now and have dumped in her.
Careful! My first ex was always at me to marry her, but I kept stalling. To get her way, she went off birth control and didn't tell me until she was a couple of months pregnant. Being an honorable human being and not a dog in heat, I did the honorable thing and married her.

I never regretted marrying her. We had two beautiful, smart children, and we both worked and made a good living for the kids; but I did resent her going off the pill and getting pregnant as a way to force me to marry her. I could have bailed on her when she pulled that stunt, but I loved her and wanted to do right by her, even though she tricked me into marrying her.

So, if your woman wants marriage and wants it with you, then be aware that going off the BC and getting pregnant is an tactic that she might use to "persuade" you to marry her.

>She wears a cross while acting like a dirty little whore for you like this.

Remember, she has marriage in mind, so she doesn't see anything wrong with wearing a cross and having sex with her future husband.