Would you fuck a neanderthal Any Forums?

Would you fuck a neanderthal Any Forums?

Be honest with me now

Attached: ohno.jpg (788x755, 194.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o589CAu73UM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course

Fuck yeah, look at that big ol' pair of DSLs

>Would you fuck a neanderthal Any Forums?
You must be lost. The denizens of this depraved nest of internet virgins would fuck anything, down to and including a ring donut

Fuck? no. I'd study the fuck outta them tho. Imagine have a Cro-Magnon fren :D That'd be so cool!

Lips don't lie

>fren

It'd bash your fucking brains in, ya retard

Fucking could be considered studying in this regard

Fucked your mom last night. She hasn't evolved into a human being yet tho.

On a more serious note. All humans have neanderthal genes so we Fuck them constantly.

However they have some good trails that sadly didnt carry over. Their bigger brains and stronger muscles where way better adapted to their surroundings. They only died out because they lacked the social and bonding skills we have. Or some of us have these skills. /Pol lacks them.

No, imagine how rank that pussy smells

Were they violent? I doubt it. I imagine they would have somewhat the same temperament that the higher primates like gorillas have. They are pretty fucking chill aside from the occasional male dicks measuring contest, females are definitely chill.

user. I would fuck anything as long as I don't have to socialize a lot. Ooga booga I want pussy.

jesus fuckin christ now I have to think about this when talking to my students

youtu.be/o589CAu73UM

Show me her tits and pussy hole baby. I wanna jack nuts faggot

Sure the only thing I won't fuck are blacks.

not a blonde one

Attached: Unga bunga me cumunga.jpg (620x413, 39.68K)

Attached: 20220122_222726_0000.png (1080x1080, 280.56K)

Let's see that pussy hole baby. Show me the bean faggot

Yeah I’d fuck shakira

Neanderthals still walk among us. Most athletes are descendants.

You mean most humans?

Is that Lady Gaga?

Anit is said that around 5 to 10 percent of all people on Earth have Neanderthal DNA?

There was a lot of fucking and sex going on when us people came across them for the first time 24/7 human on Neanderthal orgies

That is legit just a pic of Shakira with a big nose. I can over look that if she can shake her fucking awesome ass and has that hot af voice.