Bros I feel really sad. I was having a great conversation with an old friend, she us a female...

Bros I feel really sad. I was having a great conversation with an old friend, she us a female. After the conversation ended, 20 minutes after, she told ne not to bother her again and blocked me. Blocked my phone, etc... Why would she do this?

Attached: png-transparent-pepe-the-frog-illustration-tribal-wars-2-video-game-internet-sad-pepe.png (920x453, 11.51K)

Kill her. Kill her now.

No. This is serious. Please.

>having a great conversation
... for you maybe? she sounds like she was miserable because she blocked you. why are you confused

>No. This is serious. Please.
Women suck sometimes. Move on, there's 3 billion more
Also kill her

You're probably a creepy autist

Don't know because you're being a full retarded faggot. Maybe it was for mind read shit like this.

Guessing games in the middle of a conversation are super, super lame. Unless you're 100/10 cute/sexy.

If you want to get your balls back and maybe get this stupid friend back, tell her, "I agree."

Let that be the last thing you say to her.

Only let her talk to you in person. Be nice and smile, but laugh with other people more. And fuck someone else immediately.

If you do these things, she will unblock her shithead that you want back inside of.

hit her up on another number a few weeks later and gaslight her into regretting her decision. worked for me plenty of times

the bullet dodged you so you didn't have to, be glad

What did you say ? Post the conversation

She even told me she had a great time talking with me. Then she told me that don't bother her. What the fuck? I love her do much bros. I am sad beyond belief.

She moved to a new city and she told me to come and visit. I told her I will be there in 3 days to surprise her. She then said she was kidding. And I said I know, take care. Then she blocked me. Fuck bros, should I give up or pursue her.

Because she's a worthless piece of shit. This is a great example of why women shouldn't have rights. If she had done this in a Muslim country, she wouldn't have even had a fucking phone. You would have sent her a letter. What a fucking whore. Seriously, though, American women are disgusting whore pieces of shit.

she's engaged and she felt guilty

women are just tits and holes to fuck. who gives a shit. sounds like you've dodged a bullet and the crazy bitch eliminated herself from your life without causing further damage

Post the actual conversation, just black out any personal details and let us see what was said.

I love her. I can't imagine my life without her. I thought we were friends.

She actually broke with with her bf, that's why she moved. They were engaged and I think she refused to marry him. So the obstacles is the fucking guy?

But I don't want another girl. I love her. Like actually love her.

Maybe she just isn't into you and she was tired of you trying to make a move on her. The whole wanting to visit was the last straw

bro one minute she's telling you she's having a great time, next minute she's telling you to never contact her again. ok so you're gonna reconcile and spend the rest of your life with this unpredictable time bomb always ready to do a 180 with no warning, is that your endgame? x years down the line when you're married with kids she's gonna do 'sorry this isn't working for me' and leave you paying child support for years lol or she'll steal your money or drown you in the tub or fuck the local tattoo artist or join a monastery. you think you know her and you think you were close but you can't even tell her motives or speculate what made her do it, so maybe you weren't anywhere near as close as you were led to believe

She was the one that mentioned to come and visit. I said I was going, but could also save face by saying it was a joke. But why block me? She would give me back massages, traighten my tie, blush, invite to smoke, etc... She was interested, or so it seemed. The question is, should I pursue her or just give up?

She blocked you, I would say giving up is the smart choice. Also during this whole time of back massages and what not she had a boyfriend right and you never did anything physical ?

Also what exactly did you say? Maybe you misunderstood something she said?

When you love someone, you accept and love their flaws as much as they good attributes. I love her with all my heart, even her volatile nature. If I continue I will probably will be charged for stalking or some shit like that. But if I don't continue, I will lose her forever. Damn bros, I couldn t sleep and was shaking and sweating the whole night. I am finished

>Also during this whole time of back massages and what not she had a boyfriend right and you never did anything physical ?
She flirted and we were such good friends. We never had sex, but I could at that time if I really wanted to. But now she treats me with contempt.

>Also what exactly did you say? Maybe you misunderstood something she said?
She said, come and visit and let's go snowboarding. I said I will go there in 3 days. Then I told her good night. Then she said said it was great talking to me, great night, etc... 2 minutes later she said she was kidding, and good night. I said I know and take care. Then 20 minutes later she said do not bother me again thank you.

The fuck?

>She flirted and we were such good friends. We never had sex, but I could at that time if I really wanted to. But now she treats me with contempt.

How do you know you could, maybe you misread the situation. Lots of people have made that mistake before.

>She said, come and visit and let's go snowboarding. I said I will go there in 3 days. Then I told her good night. Then she said said it was great talking to me, great night, etc... 2 minutes later she said she was kidding, and good night. I said I know and take care. Then 20 minutes later she said do not bother me again thank you.

I am not really sure. It could be that she regretted asking you to meet her basically instantly but I don't understand why she would block you. It's hard to understand when a conversation is being described.

My guess is she is in a relationship she's bored of, messaged you, enjoyed it, then had a moment where she didn't want to cheat. She sounds crazy, you are lucky she did that, though it might not feel that way now.