I want my mom to get spanked by random strangers. On a scale of 1-10 how weird is that fetish?

I want my mom to get spanked by random strangers. On a scale of 1-10 how weird is that fetish?

Attached: t2.jpg (613x613, 42.34K)

I'd say like just 3. Checked

I'd say 1. And I'd spank that ass for you.

Not so unusual, she's sexy, do you creep on her? Play with her underwear? Do you something weird thinking of her?

Too scared to creep on her, but I do play with her underwear and masturbate to her getting fucked by other men. But her getting spanked still gets me hard the fastest.

post better pics if that's actually your mom

More pics? Does she tease you? How she dress around the house?

Post her panty drawer plz

She doesn't tease me at all, acts like a normal mom. Dresses in like shorts in summer, full pants in winter.

Attached: t3.jpg (598x1423, 196.83K)

I'd love to facefuck her and spray huges ropes on her face user, what about her ass? Any pic? I'd like even some pics in skirt, show her arse n legs

Put some of your drops on her dress, underwear or whatever and let her wear it up, bet you'll enjoy it

she doesn't have a drawer as such, this is the one i use generally.

Attached: t4.jpg (1200x1600, 364.17K)

Don't have too many showing her ass.

Attached: t5.jpg (526x960, 44.17K)

Try a satin pair, heavenly sensation

You people always want to fuck your moms but never get the courage to do so. Pussies.

Hell yes

Did she ever find out that you look at her in a kind of way?

Truth. If I had a mom like that, I'd be fucking her till she couldn't stand every day. Lucky sons of bitches.

Can you imagine those red juicy lips around your staff?

Nope lol. I would be dead if she ever found out.

I literally came (heh) into this thread for those lips.

What's your feelings thinking that probably in this moment she's wearing those panties that you use to stroke?