On may 6nt 2022 most countries will issue a state of emergency due to a highly contagious unknown illness with a 99...

On may 6nt 2022 most countries will issue a state of emergency due to a highly contagious unknown illness with a 99.9 fatality rate. It will be announced on may 31st that 2/3ds of the world's population has died. Patient zero has already been infected

I'm sorry but it's already over:,)

Attached: 1644200201743.jpg (768x1024, 48.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marburg_virus_disease
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank fuck. Because Covid was supposed to be the end of the world and look at what a shit job that 2 bit half assed virus did.

Doubt

Attached: 1644150551764.png (634x632, 481.4K)

Even if 2/3 of the population died, you would still be kissless virgin.

>May 6nt
And all credibility was already gone before he even started

Attached: koranburn1a1.jpg (480x270, 14.99K)

Go back to /x/ and take your autism with you.

Schizo

sauce?

btw, it's impossible. Marburg virus (88.5% lethality, have a look at wikipedia) will be released next October.
(((Gates))) already patented a PCR test (early 2021) and a vaccine (in 2018). You know, creating a vaccine for something that 1967-2018 only killed a few dozens, is weird at best... except if you're unmistakingly (((prophetic))).
Just get ready for a new edition of the usual shit - vaccine mandates, restrictions, media terror, etc.

Shizo bullshit

Attached: a7b69c2e1d3a4fdd3b4d9f525636274d.jpg (480x319, 26.69K)

jesus christ either go back to or take meds and be quiet, what the fuck is this

Source: trust me bro

Marburg virus disease (MVD; formerly Marburg hemorrhagic fever) is a severe illness of humans and non-human primates caused by either of the two Marburgviruses: Marburg virus (MARV) and Ravn virus (RAVV).[3] MVD is a viral hemorrhagic fever (VHF), and the clinical symptoms are indistinguishable from Ebola virus disease (EVD).[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marburg_virus_disease

Wikipedia is not a reliable source, and you're a lying Schizo moron. We would literally be better off as a species if you were gassed at birth.

Is that an alien?

Is it zombies? I hope that is zombies

Attached: P3SD0hu.png (700x700, 892.75K)

hurrdurring this hard

What's with all the UTTERLY STUPID THREADS this morning???

The middle-schoolers must be homeschooling again today.

I saw it posted on /x a few days ago. Some of them say that it is earth and the moon seen through a wormhole.

It a still shot from a gif.
The gif shows the EYE blinking.
It's an animal of some sort.

Marburg is transmitted through bodily fluids and bats...

>It will be announced on may 31st that 2/3ds of the world's population has died.
FINALLY, some actual death numbers worth shutting the world down over and mandating vaccines and shit

surely anyone that's been on any chans for more than a week must have realised that nothing, not one thing ever "predicted", not even slightly, has ever "happened". I love how people can believe that anyone who actually knows anything about anything would be posting it on this fucking mongolian fishing forum