Why do niggers enforce their own stereotypes so much?

Why do niggers enforce their own stereotypes so much?
>be me
>work for grocery store
>be doing registers
>scanning some nice old lady's items
>suddenly hear a loud out of tune beat
>look up to see a nigger beating his shoppingcart as if it's his wife
>you can hear it troughout the whole check-out area, fucking annoying
>finish with the old lady, now it's the niggers turn in line
>he only has a water bottle in his cart
"Hi, I can't afford this bottle, could I maybe have it for free? "
>politely tell him no
"Will the store not allow you to give it for free, or.."
>tell him no
(even if the store did allow it, I still wouldnt have given it to that jobless AfriCoon)
>he says that he'll leave the bottle then and just leaves
Later I heard from coworkers that he does that often, and he's probably stealing shit. He was fluent in the language and he didnt seem handicapped. He couldve definitly gotten a job, but he's probably just too lazy. God I hate niggers.

Attached: member-of-the-african-tribe-himba-traditionally-dressed-in-opuwo-namibia-miroslav-liska.jpg (703x900, 99.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_fe92m7nF7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, if niggers were useless that would have been a boon, they are actively detrimental for any society they infest.

Why do chuds enforce their own stereotypes so much?
>Be me
>Go in Any Forums
>Chud thread
>Complains about minorities and women
>Turns out he's an incel

>you can’t complain because you just can’t, ok

Yeah, how about you fuck off back to tumblur, you tranner.

niggers gonna nigg

We have the exact opposite story OP
> be me
> wageslave in a grocery store
> often early shifts
> daily at about 9:00 am, sun shines through the large windows as it's slowly rising
> a black man, about 40 walks up to the counter
> has a hat and work clothes on
> clothes are covered in fresh white dust from work, same as his hair and his skin
> he looks as if he's working on a harbour
> gets his sandwich and a coffee
> always very serious but also tried look
> really calm aura
> pays for his stuff, leaves
I actually enjoy seeing him every morning

How to be a nigger. Always whine about how the white man is keeping you down, and how you are owed slave reparations. Even though you've never been a slave and could never survive it because you're lazy

>God I hate niggers.
every sane person does. Just remember: black people=/=niggers
Black people are ok,like any other

we need more stories like this

No we don't. Reddit is that way son ------> (_)_):::::::::::::::::D ~~~~~~~~~

>minorities
Niggers will be the global majority by 2055 in Africa, they overbreed and bring nothing to the table.

We have to clothe, feed and educate niggers at our own expense and it isn't fucking fair anymore.

Attached: 1643810499901.jpg (577x862, 478.3K)

Falsehood. In Europe, every black person I have had the misfortune of dealing with has been rude, rapey, a lair or a thief. Just stop with this shit, this black-not-nigger.jpg meme is so OOOOOLD and the resutls never fucking change.

niggers gonna literally nig-nog

Why are assholes like OP inbred so terribly?

Pin your fucking ears back asswipe.

Growing up my old man taught me that they come in every color. I had a racially diverse friend group and he would reinforce the idea by exclaiming that I had picked good friends who were academically and athletically hard working. To this day I will defend the individual regardless of identifiers if their behavior is sound, and it has never steered me wrong. Take that as you will.

probably anons imagination but pretty based anyway

Attached: psycho.png (1280x542, 316.65K)

You need to be at least 18 to be on this site. You fat fucking retard.

also a ylyl!

If they didn't have stereotypes what else would they cave? It's their culture.

the only group of people who are inbred to any degree worth mentioning are kikes and arabs

Niggers always blast their shitty music on the bus but when I quietly watch one scott steiner video the bus driver sperges out and starts telling everyone to put their headphones on
Video for context youtu.be/_fe92m7nF7s

Cause he knows that when he would do that to niggers, they would chimp out and start getting violent.

Imagine how raged you’d be if a black person saw a trump maga retard and said “god I hate white people”

I’m from the Deep South and I’m white. I grew up poor. My life was full of niggers and they were basically all super nice and gentle people

Attached: EABBB450-B738-43B4-9BC5-02A7DD6EB0A5.jpg (750x530, 65.46K)