I used to work in this pc hardware store from argentina, and I couldnt stand seeing miners take all the gpus...

i used to work in this pc hardware store from argentina, and I couldnt stand seeing miners take all the gpus, so i blocked some sales for them, just so the gamers could take what they needed, saved about 50 rtx 30xx from miners and they decided to fire me cause they found out.
can you give it a negative review for me? i would appreciate it a lot

Attached: MaximusGamingHardware.png (474x424, 155.82K)

NYPA

NYPA, ya fat queer

You are a dick, interfering with free market price signals and creating bigger economic problems than your small mind can comprehend.

you could be their competitor next door
for all we know, you could be diddling little kids
and trying to neg review the witnesses

>thinking he sold them to gamers and not miners.

Based, can't help though. Fuckem, they're too retarded to get it, and 50 lucky fucks can afford recent gpus on a gaming setup like they're for, and that can never be taken away. Jobs like this can easily come and go, just find another.

>be me
>loaded from my family's and my own investments
>drop a penny to buy hundreds of gpus
>smash them on video
>upload them to enrage redditards, twittards and 4cunts

God bless capitalism.

I'm sorry but you deserved it.

why does a gamer deserve a gpu more than a miner?
>creation of a valued (by some) asset that can be sold, the taxes on which can stimulate the economy
>enable fat neckbeards to sit on their shit bucket chairs all day and contribute nothing
i know what i'd rather

not your personal army

This is true, how she goes OP
They're still being bought you whiny cunt, and they can actually be resold between consumers after they get an upgrade because it's not worn to shit mining whatever the top shitcoin on rebbit because a bunch of retail flippers think they have a golden ticket. Miners and scalpfags can get the fuck over it, they're a cancer on society.

So.. why not just do it with everything?
What do chess players contribute? Nothing.
Let's just confiscate ALL chess boards to burn as fuel.

When did confiscating come into it? You're talking about the sale of a good, what gamers are having their GPUs ripped out to be given to miners? Because you absolutely can buy as many chess boards as you want to use for fuel, nobody is going to stop you and say they are only for chess players. Possibly the dumbest attempt at a rebuttal I've ever seen.

>crypto
>tHe TaXeS oN wHiCh
nice freudian slip fucktard
>not converting all crypto to monero to avoid glowfags like this

That was really stupid, OP

>be away from Any Forums for months
>come back and this is the person i encounter
>realize that they are retarded and that i am retarded for having engaged them
>leave

user learned today. Good on you

Attached: img_1_1641256766209.jpg (1085x1085, 49.37K)

>realize i'm retarded and that anyone can buy any product for any purpose
>leave out of embarrasment

Attached: 20220122_223007_0000.png (1080x1080, 119.11K)

>large company holds back high demand product sales to help bypass scalpers and panic buying
>"based!"
>Joe Shmo holds back high demand product to help bypass scalpers/miners and help human beings
>a wild soros poster arrives
fuck the naysayers OP, that's actually awesome.