How can we stop the nigger spam Any Forumsros? it's getting to me...

how can we stop the nigger spam Any Forumsros? it's getting to me. I've been spamming them with shit and gore for over 24h straight and nothings eems towork, I'm at my limit here. I can't be everywhere at once and you guys don't seem to care, but Any Forums's my home, it has been for years and I can't take it anymore. Please do something.

Attached: 1643792644742.jpg (500x713, 81.46K)

>it's getting to me

Dont worry about it user, no one actually cares

well I do you fucking niggerlover

Accept them and their ebon penises as your new god and you will be happier for it

Why do you care, let them spam nigger shit if they want it just creates hate and when it comes to race hate wars no one does it better than whitey. Good luck to them

You can't fight the Jewish machine. If they want you to be cucked and suck nigdick and watch white women have their caramel babies then that's what will happen. Don't waste your energy

You dont have to fight them, women dont like niggers as much as it is claimed. Asian men have better success than niggers with white women.

it's the humiliation fetish faggot

With The Rules of Acquisition

Attached: 1_h9kTaB7dMJF0b0eOdmK-Pg.jpg (724x723, 66.6K)

Do you think niggers would be bothered if whitey fucked nigger bitches, no they woudn't. Why because they know dam fine well white boy dont want to fuck a baboon. Same only roles reversed

Come out of your copium den and smell the coffee... In 50 years the world is going to look like that south park episode about the future/future-speak regardless of which one they prefer lol

You know theyre bots, right?.

Until chuds stop acting like it's some kind of fetish or taboo to be attracted to black people.

Attached: FDI1TBOXsAIElg7~2.jpg (750x599, 108.17K)

>In 50 years

Not my fucking problem then is it? Not only that am live in Glasgow Scotland, the most racist shit hole in the UK. No blacks in my town

dont use Any Forums

>chuds
I've unironically never heard this outside of Reddit. Go back.

Attached: 0c39666f293412d7072b4360fa72cb56.png (531x709, 78.26K)

that's not how things work dude. Do you know how many people exist in the world? You can't just "breed" away races, that's some fanfiction level retardation.

I don't care about all this dumb back n forth tho, 4channel is far from reality it's just degen psychos here it has no representation on the outside world. I'm not even really white, I'm half Turk half Irish and mostly everyone else is mutts anyways

It's reprehensible and should be punishable by either death or exile. Betrayal of the highest order

If you are speaking from as an American then you are already a halfcast nigger

Okay rabbi you've convinced me

I know. I'm a monster

This is also the BBC reposters that also start this shit.

c'mon man be real for a second how the fuck does anything I said give you the impression I'm le juden?

u jus gotta cope

Attached: GJ394-9G49-GGH9-0OQ4-MRFK3.jpg (645x589, 71.64K)

This cunt is acting ffs this is obviously fake kys