Do you condemn police brutality?

Do you condemn police brutality?

Attached: policebrutality.jpg (600x408, 23.15K)

No such thing. If you follow the law and don't be an asshole, the police will have nothing to do with you. Be a dick and suffer the concequences.

I usually bareback that shit

i want a cop to stomp my ass like that~

Nope. Breaking the law is for sub humans. "Police brutality" is fuck around and find out in action. If you put yourself in the position to get the shit beat out of you by the police, you likely deserve to have the shit beaten out of you by the police.

fuck off and sign out of life

Only if it's done to whites who don't deserve it.

Bullshit. I was sitting next to a black guy at the bus stop waiting for the 1pm to come by when out of nowhere a cop car pulls up, orders the dude on the ground, and then tazed/beat the shit out of him while he was there. Then, when they'd had their fun, they just fucking left.

Cops have some weird fetish for beating up black folks. It was random and weird as shit. Good entertainment for the bystanders though

Black hands typed this post.

Being black in public without a handler should be a crime.

Cry, niggerboi

sorry you crackas are too ascared to break the law. you're like chings. bugbrained just following the smell of whichever ant is in front of you

I used to believe I could fight them when I was younger and drunk. Took a few bad beatings off them. Legs are still scarred to this day. Put up a good fight but there's just too many of them.

Yes, because I believe in rule of law. Even if you are an awful scumbag who is actively committing a crime, the cops don't have the right to fuck you up in a civilized society. They have the right to stop you and let the justice system do the trying and punishment.

Also because, while maybe not ACAB, MCAB. Police forces around the country are full of low-achieving bullies with a hardon for power and impunity. The fact that people here are even pretending to want to kiss these ordinary-at-best people's asses is depressing.

Kinda makes me think of this

Attached: 10965.jpg (845x960, 120.1K)

I condemn police and prosecutorial corruption.
All else stems from this problem.

>this
The unlawful COVID order enforcement and purge of officers refusing to take the vaxx makes it a whole lot easier to accept pulling the trigger in defense.

Depends on the definition.
If it's really unwarranted, yes.

The issue is, usually,it isn't unwarranted.

pre 9/11 no, after yes.
When did park rangers turn into millitary dickwads, give me back the yoga bear rangers, Ranger Smith.

Attached: R (13).jpg (173x230, 8.13K)

And you did nothing?
Man, you're worse than them

Attached: disgusting.jpg (408x510, 45.95K)

you are right.

Attached: 1643567147629.gif (498x382, 980.93K)

And then everony clapped?

On the contrary, I fully support treating the police with brutality.

If anything, I wish there was more of it. If repeat offenders got their ass beat, maybe they would learn their lesson

>If you follow the law and don't be an asshole, the police will have nothing to do with you.
Imagine being this naive.

Good take.

It's true though.
Just make sure you stay up to date to the actual law.
Just because you don't know something's illegal doesn't make it legal