What an embarrassing country

What an embarrassing country.

Attached: 71cWEHLM9TL._AC_SX425_.jpg (425x300, 32.19K)

eurofags avoid thinking about america challenge (impossible)

good god i love being american

Attached: 1638847862619.gif (500x281, 776.24K)

I have toilet paper that looks like the mutt flag. Best gift I ever gotten

i bet it's 1-ply due to your shitty environmental regulations

Only because of the Republican subhumans.

your mum is an embarrassing cunt-ry

We dont think about you at all.

Oof

Hello America. This is your daily reminder that China won. This is the Chinese century. Enjoy your trans rights and BLM, China will lead from here. Thank you for your understanding that you are no longer the number one country in the world

Attached: six.jpg (1280x1280, 171.55K)

china uses our inventions like the rest of the world. china is a surrogate country

Thank you for the technology. China has 1.3 billion people with a rapidly expanding economy and military. It's over. China has won. America and its 330 million obese and stupid people simply can not compete when China reaches the levels it will reach in the next 5 - 10 years. Enjoy getting killed by Russians in Ukraine because the American president is weak and has dementia

I didn't think you guys used toilet paper in the Levant.

Attached: artworks-000229068277-3k31ib-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 78.34K)

do you have any idea how long china has been around? america took a shit all over that in it's infancy

You are correct, China is an ancient and proud country that has been around much longer than the US. However for most of its history China has been poor. But no longer. China's growth over the past 30 years has been remarkable, while the US has been in decline. China will be taking over now

>most of its history China has been poor
pick up a fucking book. there's a reason your nerds immigrate to the US

Why? Why are you so determined to think being American is good?

I’m no America lover, but America’s geographical advantages over China are astronomical. The USA is one of the only countries in the world that can grow every bit of its own food and in fact exports more than it uses. That, plus we’re practically impossible to invade even if nuclear weapons somehow disappeared due to being surrounded by two oceans, deserts, and having a strong enough navy to keep out invaders even if every single country in the world tried to take us down. China does not have all of these same advantages.

America is so focused on the past. China is focused on the future. And that is why China will win

>China winning
Here enjoy some tofu-dreg

Attached: 1634041021653.webm (264x480, 1.72M)

Calm down there fenqing

Attached: 1631032087662.jpg (800x663, 110.05K)

America thinks everything is about war. China knows it will win without ever needing to fire a shot. Money is the real power

>He says as his GDP plateaus from inefficient management and spending from the CCP
You feel those blocks of empty housing yet?

Attached: 1642487285199.png (480x640, 21.69K)

Why would China destroy its shopping mall? Remember people in China make pennies and outside of major city districts people live in rural farming villages. Unless China is going to fix there human rights abuses no way would the Chinese factories be able to stay in business when all there cheap shitty goods have no where to go. Hence why Trump wanted to rely less on China of goods but China Joe reversed it all back.

blame libtards. theyre destroying america