Do NEET girls exist, whores who enjoy being in bed doing drugs and getting abused?

Do NEET girls exist, whores who enjoy being in bed doing drugs and getting abused?

Attached: tumblr_o5yt71bOMw1v0pigno1_500.jpg (409x409, 61.8K)

sounds horrible

no, after a while I think they'll get used to it

Trust me, move to a big city in the midwest, it's crawling with those kinds of chicks.

im not in the US unfortunately, I live in Europe, most girls here are level headed sadly.

U sound like my gf

That's a large majority of the women you will meet in your lifetime. One day you will see.

you're lucky

how old are you user

This. All women are lazy, entitled, degenerates with a nasty case of Special Princess Syndrome.

Some are forced by circumstances to sort their shit out, but at heart they are ALL the same.

Ask me how I know...*

*Rhetoric. Don't ask, it should be fucking obvious.

Try east Europe or just go to the most shady place in your biggest city.

*humans
This applies to both sexes dude. We are all lazy. Why do shit if you are already set?

i will do that soon, I want a slave sex I also wanna break them down psychologically to the point they see me as a god.

Get a dog dude.

I rather have a pet human

Put a wig on the dog. It's way cheaper

a dog can't cook for me, give massages, converse, ...also you're a faggot

Truth.
Only difference being bitches feel *entitled* to do nothing.

It's just cuz men are desperate enough to pay for them/social and traditional patterns to do so.
If girls would provide for men in the same way, we would be the entitled bitches. My point is that it's our fault, not theirs. Hate the game, not the player and all that jazz.

A cat can massage you. Get a raccoon to wash your food and train a monkey to cook it. Easy peasy.

become a drug dealer. Best part is when you are done you can make them disappear so no worry of police getting called later when they clean their act up etc.

>Hate the game, not the player

you've obviously never met a toxic player in a shitty game

this