My wife is pregnant, but she never got naked infront of me

My wife is pregnant, but she never got naked infront of me.
When we had sex, she made sure that I didn't see her.

Don't know what to feel about this.

Can she be hiding something.

(We are newely weds btw)

Attached: images (1).jpg (480x360, 17.09K)

Attached: 1643956231634.jpg (691x348, 47.65K)

What kind of puritan wife do you have? This is all too strange.

She belongs to you now. Just rip her clothes off.

how do you even know your wife in the beginning ??
didn't you try it before you buy it???

corrective rape.

She usually makes me do missionary, (80% of times) even though it bends by dick so badly that it hurts for days.
No oral, but she allows fingering

Arrange marriage

Also, i guess, I'll have to pay the gynaecologist to inspect her and see if she's hiding something. (Like past abortion perhaps?)

She feels fine getting naked infront of ladies though. But as long as she's waxing her it if she's a doctor.

Also, after meeting her, I've really started to wonder how rape is even possible.
I can't get my dick inside of her for literal 5-6 minutes. I just keep rubbing it around the area until it ultimately guess in. Now try doing that while holding her hands and feet.
But i guess, it's different in a well lit room.

damn, imagine having a hot preggo wife but not getting to have hot preggo sex.

She's probably hiding something about her body, the very fact that you married her quickly enough to have never seen her naked speaks to you being a moron, and a eager one too.

Chances are, the kids not yours, probably some niggers, or some Chads. Either way, you're getting screwed over here, and truthfully, I think you've kinda earned it, you stupid fuck.

probably got pregnant by a nigger and suckered you into marriage
>enjoy your puke-coloured AIDSbaby

Fuck-me, OP is dumb as a box-of-rocks...

Attached: OP's faggotry.jpg (453x439, 34.27K)

Oh, i know for a fact that it's mine cause I've seen her get periods over 2 months that she stayed with me.
But lucky for me, paternity test is legal here.

congratz, you gay

Fuck off pajeet

Oh, and also, I've never seen her leave my sight since I've married her, except for using the bathroom, she also stated to shave instead of getting waxed

Nice guess, bang on.

She got everything she wanted from you and you didn't stand up.
When does it become YOUR marriage?

Tell her "get naked and talk about sex or I'm getting an annulment and a hooker. Talk."

wtf this can't be real, how could you never see her naked ?