How the fuck where you supposed to deal with bullies in school?

how the fuck where you supposed to deal with bullies in school?
>get bullied
>tell the teacher
>"just ignore it, bro"
>try to ignore it
>they double down
>life gets worse and worse by the day
>try to confront them
>they don't listen
>fight back
>get suspended

Attached: cepxorbn.eriyo[r.png (600x624, 342.1K)

just take the suspension instead of bending over like a little cunt

>where
this is why you got bullied, because you are retarded

Attached: 1640493742117.gif (493x342, 479.53K)

join the bullying team and be the bully to the bullies

...whoops

Prison rules dude.

The first time someone trieste bully you, you lash out hard.

I stabbed one guy through the hand with a pencil in 1st grade (7yo)
I smashed a guys face with a huge book as hard as I could (I was 12)
Stabbed another guy in the throat with a pen (also 12)
The big thing here is that bullies usually won't report you if you threaten to kill them or their families.

Some girl tied to bully me, kicked her in the face. Never got bullied again. Had to chat with the Dean after and got like a week of detention but worth it.

You avoid them and focus on your friends and their friends. If and when you're forced into confrontation, go fucking medieval.

Stop appealing to authority and go your own way. Handle the situation on your own and reap the consequences on your own. Fuck whatever trouble you get into. Teachers and the school dont give a fuck about your problems but you do. So fuck them.

Attached: 1598162389679.png (336x363, 76.59K)

You need to talk to someone higher up than the person who told you to just deal.

It’s a never ending cycle.
They’ll try to tell you to be a pacifist to solve your problem, but in reality it will never solve the problem. If they don’t want to settle this peacefully, nether will I.

Attached: A816CC09-655E-496F-8704-CF85EC49487D.jpg (707x1289, 194.98K)

I let my rage build until lunch one day. I threw plastic sporks first then everything on my plate. Everyone on my side of the bench started throwing like a chain reaction. I forgot who I was targetting but I got him

Good

Attached: 1525731B-7B72-4F13-9AA8-C5D00D9AFAC7.jpg (960x1597, 232.24K)

They don't care unless you make it their problem OP.
>Get bullied
>Confront bully and beat the fuck out of them
>Principal gets upset and suspends you
>Tell them this is condoning bullying and they will be hearing from your lawyer in regards to unfair treatment
>Post about it on social media
>Make it well known
>Get principal canned
>Bully can't show his face in public
>You're seen as a local hero for exposing a shit system
>All you did was beat the shit out of someone bullying you and got away with it by calling the school's bluff
>YFW

Attached: SFLkusq.png (247x387, 162.35K)

everyone else is giving good advice for once

you need to beat the living shite out of them, just go completely mental and they will respect you

You did the right thing. Most bullies are actually fucking pussies who will stop if you fight back at all

You basically just have to make it not worth their while in any interaction they have with you. They come to you to fuck you around because you're their fun, if you make them your fun instead, then they'll probably go somewhere else. Bullies love submissive cucks, so just kick them in the nuts every time something starts.

Bump

Attached: D7FAFFFE-6854-40F3-A721-99C73FF62E27.jpg (879x841, 151.92K)

Go fucking apeshit but dont kill them.

Beat them to a comatose soup = suspended

Beat them a lil too much and they die = life-long problems, prison, no jobs blah blah

just laugh at them

the ridiculous things people do are so damn funny

this, schools are a bureaucratic fuckstain on society that won't be willing to do anything to help you. You do kind of have to just make the faggot fuck off yourself

"Not wanting to be trampled on, there are two ways. One is to become strong, strong until no one dares to step on you. Another is to turn into dog shit, something no one would want to step on."
-Fang Yuan, Reverend Insanity

Kill them

Its pretty easy to drive a sharpened pencil into someones eye