How do you cope with the fact your girlfriend has had another man's cock in her mouth?

How do you cope with the fact your girlfriend has had another man's cock in her mouth?

Attached: 1617782287735.jpg (500x750, 222.47K)

Not great but there has only been 1 other

Fag

last bitch i fucked had a lazy eye

The sooner you accept all women are whores and sluts
The better you will be

Attached: 83C2E19F-4403-431E-B51C-12D71D51D437.jpg (649x1024, 62.49K)

I know exactly who my girl has fucked, and it's only ever been me

>only been 63632222622 other
Fag

Fag

Mine has fucked plenty - male and female - and her body count is as high as mine. That's how she knows how to fuck so good. Y'all are so insecure you'd sooner fuck an unskilled virgin just so she's 'pure'? Sad, man. Very sad.

I’ve been inside more girls than she’s had dicks in her mouth. I’m fine with it

she estimates 70+

Women who have slept with many men are whores. Its been like that since the dawn of time and that will never change. Your Jewish propaganda ain't gonna change shit about it.

She's a dog so, not fag tier, actually

Yes, especially if she's a dog.

I have no idea what you're trying to say m8

I can only go based off of what she told me. I was the first to break her hymen, and she told me that I was her first. I believe her, but she did admit that she's given head to three men in the past when she was living in Mexico. Yes she was one of those women that did some sexual acts because she wanted her first time to be special.

Jesus christ dude... What the fuck

Change

I would bet all of my money that none of you who care about that have ever or will ever get laid anyway lmao

No gf, but hundreds of people have seen my cock

Mine had like 4 and i have like ten times her body count, but for real, who cares? I will probably let her higher her body count during our relationship aswell, who doesnt want to have fun & experiences.

Reading this comments, no wonder 90% of you start fucking each other in the ass before saying "TRAPS ARENT GAYY!!!11!"

kek

Sorry that I like girls HPV-free

oh, no, the love of my life had sexual partners before me! how dare she?! i am so cucked lmao xDDDDDDD

so you imply that everyone who has sex with more than one person in their life will have an STD?

Well nice figure of speech but I have lost count with how many women I've slept and I still think that women with high body counts are sluts.

That’s most women. Turns out a wet flesh hole is great for growing disease

Current gf didn’t even know how to fuck or give blowjob when we first met she was a virgin (highly doubt) probably gave handjobs and tried to give blowjob but I’m pretty sure I took her virginity because she couldn’t even put my dick in her pussy the first couple times we had sex and now she does it like a pro.

Attached: 5C72646B-6C58-447C-9E4E-EC0A90D1129D.jpg (1932x2576, 496.03K)

in most cases, guys that prefer to have a completely inexperienced woman are insecure.

is it about wanting to fuck a girl that knows no better than you? if she ever got the chance to try a cock other than yours, she'd run away immediately because you're a worthless limp-dick loser.

that's why you get some experience before marriage and then two people can have a stable relationship not craving for other men or women just because they end up stuck with one another.

sorry OP, but you're beyond cucked.

you are either an american living in one of those shithole states or just someone who's completely out of touch with the real world.

everyone who lives is a slut. we are all born sinful, we all crave flesh. not a big deal, really.

Of course you have pal

Where i live is actually kind of nice.
I dislike women because they tend to report things they see. They have no concept of secrecy

what does this even mean? if you dislike women, maybe you should try having sex with men.

currently living with gf of a year - she has had the same amount of people as me (although i have probably done more things with more people in general) = 18

to be honest, it's her that's stuck up on the amount of sexual experiences i have had - at the beginning of our relationship i was seeing 2 other girls and that still hurts her a bit. Also i was a bit of a slut so she feels like she can't trust me sometimes. Surprisingly girls are humans with emotions too and you're both just people who decide to be together for an amount of time until you a) break up b) one of you dies so fuck it, you might as well be with someone more exciting in bed and closer to your life experience

The joke's on you. I don't even have a girlfriend.

No. I dislike women on principle.
Women are snitches

Shut the fuck up you whore. Men and women are not the same. Promiscuous women have been frowned upon since the dawn of time, in every culture.
Shut the fuck up you beta cuck. Deep i side you know you're a cuck and all that modern shit you see on TV just makes you cope about it.

okay then. i hope you find love in life, even if it's with another man.

Gay as fuuuuuck

wow, dude, stop talking common sense, OP is gonna get angry