It’s 2022. What’s your excuse for not owning a garloid yet?

It’s 2022. What’s your excuse for not owning a garloid yet?

Attached: F9975A61-ED95-49E2-86DD-186B8368502A.jpg (460x522, 27.92K)

Because you need average humidity of at least 80% year round if you want to get it past embryonic? Jesus not everyone lives in the fucking tropics OP.

>doesn’t own a humidor

you mean a humidifier? keep up

Soon as I get a filter on my tap I’m getting one. My cousin knows a garloid farmer I can get one on the cheap

My parents won't let me :(

I'm getting mine soon, can't wait!

it's not as simple as 'just get a mister and stick it in a tupperware', they're really sensitive to dissolved oxygen and overall water quality - commercial setups spend thousands trying to get neoplasia stable and repeatable, and that ALL in the water quality.

>just get a mister
why would you pay someone to take care of something you're obviously gay for?

Oh my science

get ye gone garloid

Actual idiot. Don’t get a garloid you don’t deserve one. In fact don’t even reproduce

It's 2022 why do you keep pushing that stupid forced humor down our throats? It's a PIG STOMACH BEING PREPARED FOR EATING.

You should sneed harder crybaby

>It's a PIG STOMACH BEING PREPARED FOR EATING.
thank you user. Saw this pasta so many times and allways wondered what it might be.

>Implying I don't have a garloid terrarium
It's fun to watch them in their natural habitat. They don't product as much milk but I think it's worth it. When they start to overpopulate I can sell a few and make some easy cash too.

i can't believe you faggots actually failed with your meme on Any Forums, moved to discord, still to this day 'raid' Any Forums, then got upset nobody cared about you and pushed it to other boards

Fuck off Any Forumstard

Don't feed it from the tap you imbecile. Do you like fluoride in your milk?!

do foreigners really have teeth in their tap water?

Still paying off my fingerbox

No not teeth. Fluoride. A totally harmless chemical used in small quantities in tap water. Fluoride has been studied for a very long time and it is a very good method to cull dental cavity before it can actually set in by strengthening the enamel of your teeth.

>inb4 Jew Floride shill

I bet this guy never grew up playing with fingerboxes.

ok i was just joking i don't wanna join your cinnagog

Yes do join my Cinnabon

do you offer discounts?

just changed mine's enclosure but she seems dissatisfied with the stones. is gravel too rough, should i return to sand flooring?