What are some red flags when dating a girl?

What are some red flags when dating a girl?

Attached: 1616048048546.jpg (3022x3013, 1.86M)

Attached: ussr.jpg (450x300, 20.49K)

She still hangs around with exs

If a girl has a past of heavy drug usage.
Has kids from another dude.
She constantly talks about her ex.
Hopping from guy to guy looking for a dad for the little sperm blossom that she couldn't swallow.

she already has cum on her face

If she has a vagina

A child, particularly a part black child.

Kek

any chick that does anal is a whore

Girls that crave attention are fun for about a week. Then you start to realise you can't take a shit without them demanding something from your time. Thing is there's a meme amongst girls that this is "cute".

Attached: 1551281556608.jpg (225x225, 13.53K)

Attached: redflag.webm (576x1024, 1.97M)

I need that in my life, between work and uni I have absolutely nothing to do except drive

bruh this is traumatic, I hate niggers

Her friends consist of men and whores.

Red flags:
Coming from an unstable family - this is the fast pace track for developing mental problems
Lacking interests or hobbies - this means she is not willing to push herself in to learning new skills and developing them and no, watching tv series is not a hobby
Being too preoccupied with others attention - she lacks the internal validation one must have and thus is substituting it for an external one, meaning she is willing to switch her entire personality if that nets her the attention
Rampart sexual cravings - I consider this the physical counterpart of the above mentioned, the constant need for affection/sex is detrimental for ones self worth
Drug/alcohol abuse, self-harm, severe dieting, excessive piercing and tattoos - all falling in the same vein of personal inflicted destruction, it shows a disregard for one self
And finally
Having children - I am not interested in being a donor of money and time for someones mistake

When she wants you to cream her after just meeting.

Is she waring a wire? U better check

if she freaks out over small things. It's called BPD and it's only gonna get much worse

Her mother is still breastfeeding her.

i get vanilla chicks to do anal it's pretty fun

That is horrible... Where on earth did you find that footage?