Could a True Neutral character ever be a villain...

Could a True Neutral character ever be a villain? I know TN's are typically seen as being on the heroes' side by default, but what if the TN used the middle way to bring about a greater evil? How would this play out?

Attached: d37wca1-ce6afb5b-768a-4ce8-8c81-aaadfac4dce1.jpg (750x600, 75.32K)

True neutrals let destruction happen with their passiveness

Touche grass dork

You sound like a nigger, so let me explain this to you slowly and carefully. You have faggot aids and will likely die having sex with a man you wish was a woman.

True Neuter

A villain is anyone the protagonist deems immoral. A narrative generally doesn't have some kind of objective morality attached to it. You could even have two TN fight each other and depending on perspective the other one would be the villain. Ex: TN mine owner tries to alleviate the poverty of a town by exclusive rights to the ore, while another TN druid tries to shut down the mine for burdening the surrounding forest.

Attached: 1616663203958.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

can it even be considered true neutral for the druid?

Yes. True neutral does not mean "has no motives". It means "doesn't clearly lean towards either side." For many druids, it means "must keep balance between all things."

This. If you are unaware of the harm you cause or whatnot, you could just be some neutral being

how can that be true neutral then? isn't true neutral supposed to be the (essentially passive) middle ground?

Not according to the DnD definition of it. It's easier to think about it as a point system.
1-3 Evil
4-7 Neutral.
8-10 Good.
___
1-3 Chaotic
4-7 Neutral
8-10 Lawful

Almost everyone is true neutral. They care about immediate family and friends, possibly even neighbors etc, but they wouldn't go out of their way for a stranger. They believe in law and justice, but are prepared to skirt the law and bend the rules as long as it's not obvious transgressions.

but that's d&d. i didn't think this thread was about that

>Almost everyone is true neutral.

Attached: 2yvmo3.jpg (748x635, 151.18K)

Then I can't help you, the alignment system stems entirely from dnd. Gary Gygax made it up. Outside of the dnd system, the term true neutral makes very little sense. No one acts without motivation, and no one refrains from acting without motivation.

>you are hindering efficiency, please await patiently your disposal

easy have a world in which a morally evil character is wining with a force that is superior to the protagonist. Have the true neutral have a might makes right type mentality a sort of only the strong survive morals be dammed. Have them more or less be evil through omission.

Brainrot

Well, he is not wrong, you know. Probably Any Forumstards lean toward chaos but for the general population, yes, people are genuinely neutral.

>"Using his burgeoning intelligence, this most successful of all mammals has exploited the environment to produce food for an ever increasing population."
>"Instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the population, perhaps it is time we control the population, to allow the survival of the environment."

Attached: 32772f9f2d80af438d0ef66e53c82d4c--fantasy-heroes-fantasy-characters[1].jpg (402x666, 69.22K)

druid is code for gay