Post stories of nudes you've stolen off of friends, friends gfs, gfs friends, etc. Bonus if pics included. Part 2

Post stories of nudes you've stolen off of friends, friends gfs, gfs friends, etc. Bonus if pics included. Part 2

It was my roommates birthday party we were in college, we all got wasted but since i had class in the morning i took it slow and stopped drinking before everyone and went to lay down for a bit, woke up a few hours later to grab a drink of water went down stairs noticed some ppl passed out in the living room no biggie, we did parties like this almost every weekend get to the refrigerator and noticed that my roommates girlfriend's phone was on the counter , i didn't know her password but I've used her laptop before and i said "fucked it k wonder if it's the same password" i put it the password and boom it unlocked first thing i did was go to her pictures and saw a bunch of nudes , was only able to get these 2 , would've gotten more but i heard a phone ring and i didn't wanna risk getting caught

Attached: Photo Jun 24, 7 44 20 PM.jpg (900x1600, 140.52K)

Attached: Video Jun 24, 7-VideoToMp4.webm (360x640, 944.11K)

The common one friend gets wasted and pass out, going through his phone and jackpot. No nudes but hundreds of lewds.

Anymore?

Housemate at the time was doing uni assignment and asked me to change the password on her FB so that she wouldnt be distracted and tell her what it is once she's submitted. Years later (she's still good friends with my wife) we all hanging and drinking and she mentions she still never changed it from what I set. Log in at a later time and go to her messages with her partner (he works away lots). Jackpot of pics and vids. Steal all and regularly log in to check for new ones. One day my wife asks if I'm logged into her FB as she is asking (FB added location based alerts or something) play dumb. Never do it a again cause too scared plus she probably changed. Pretty sure they're suspicious but they have never said anything.
Anyway yeah can't share any as I'm on my phone in bed next to my wife.

Happened in college circa 2008. Friends roommate was quiet guy with a gf at a different uni. We found his digital camera while he was in class and started going through it. Jackpot session from visiting his girl that weekend. Asshole move but we shared those pics with everyone

My best friends sister got a new laptop and bought an external hdd to back up her pics. I backed up all her pics for her then asked to borrow it so I could “transfer some files from my computer to my laptop”. Took it home and found all her nudes from the last 7 years including a few nice pussy shots from when she was 15. I saved them all and jerk off to them while I’m on the phone with her all the time.

is she hot?

I borrowed my best friend laptop for some work so I went through his stuff and found some nudes of random chicks but what shocked me the most was that he had a few pics of his sister, creeps, spy camera and even some of her sleeping.I never expected him doing such things.

My apartment got burgled and my gf’s panties were snatched along with my stuff. They stole an old phone that had nudes of her on it but no way to know if they accessed them. Felt like shit when we realized

Share them!

You know the old saying, look at the mom before you settle down with a girl?

I ended up finding myself turned on by her mom. Would creepshot her feet, her bent over, etc.

Post pics in thread, dont reply to your own post, could be any pussy picture ever... be a bro and share user

That's fucked up what goes around comes around

I went through my roommates phone once and he had pictures of dudes , he had a gf and everything, a few weeks passed and i downloaded a messaging app and texted his gf saying i was fucking her dude , she confronted him and dude confessed that he liked taking it up the ass

Is she hot?

got kik to share later?

SIL wants me to back up some old hard drives of hers so I go through them all and find a couple tit pics and a pussy shot. I save them to my pc and don’t say a word

Had to use her laptop briefly. WhatsApp Web was open in a tab. Went to boyfriend's convo and found a few. Couldn't risk saving and sending as didn't have much time. Used my phone to take pictures.

Bonus detail: she is in the background of the photos, completely unaware I'm looking at her naked.

Got into girlfriend's best friend's ex's snap. Pretended to be him late at night and got her to send a couple of bra pics then a full tit pic. I was in bed with my girlfriend at the time.

Attached: 1644182996266.jpg (1080x2280, 874.86K)

Was at a friend's house in a different state a few years back in uni overa long weekend.
I knew he had nudes of his ex because he had discussed stashing a couple as insurance against his crazy ex.
As he showered, I went through his open laptop and looked for hidden folders and found one within minutes.
Had a flash drive-copied it all! No sex tape, but a couple of his ex's tits and pussy.
Well worth it.
Did it before to another friend. Found an old phone of his and stole it. His gf and now his wife is smoking hot. We were teens at the time. Amazing tits. Sadly trying to keep it secure I ended up losing the file.
Finally, I was staying over at my cousins. Sleeping on the couch. His phone was open. Looked through it - found many vids of his fwb pissing. It was alright. She looked like she needed to drink more water.

please share your wins
Kik: Javie258

Attached: 1644183035741.jpg (1080x2280, 872.42K)

Been 14 years bro. Live and learn. We thought it was funny at the time but obviously I wouldn’t do it again now

Attached: 1644182704033.jpg (1080x1402, 321.85K)

Moved into a new house a few years ago. Found a USB stick hidden on top of kitchen cabinets. Filled with pics and vids of the owner and his wife. Ranged from solo pics to group see stuff.

That’s hot as fuck. I left an sd card on top of door frame before I moved. Would love to know if anyone found it.