My crushes b day is tmr, what should I do. I kinda got friend zoned by her

My crushes b day is tmr, what should I do. I kinda got friend zoned by her.

Attached: 3.jpg (640x640, 72.1K)

Send her a picture of your cock

Find someone else. If she let you know you're in the friendzone, don't let it destroy you.
There are plenty
let me reiterate PLENTY of other girls like her
Take her good traits, look for them in other women
Also look for the bad ones she possesses
filter out over the years

thxs man u a life saver, i finnally don't get a d pic.

Ask her out

it may not seem like it but please consider you've only been exposed to a small demographic

the monster
beneath your bed
the skeleton in every closet
all the things you hide
those are the things that make up the thoughts in your head

if everyone knows these things, but doesn't know everyone else does
surely that's a up in the game

send her a picture of someone else's cock

Bro, I tried but I got friendzoned, i have kinda liked her since 3rd grade so I still do.

Get her a new mask that says I’m a gook and spreaded the Cron. She’ll like that if she can even read it through her slant eyes.

If you tried asking her out and got friendzoned then just move on and stop being a pussy

fuck her without asking first and spill your mighty seed in her fertile womb

Never talk to her again, you little bitch

nothing. you're friendzoned, dont spend money on her

bruh damn not gonna rape her im 13

Tell her you have enough friends and you want a wife. If she doesn't jump at the chance, move on. You're worth more than that.

nigga why are you even spending time trying to get the attention of someone who does not appreciate your commitment? Dont waste your seconds on someone who does not appreciate you. Improve yourself and look for other women. Find someone who isnt just gonna give you a blowjob, but will be willing to hug you and tell you everything is gonna be ok. Bonus points if tomboy gf.

Attached: 1642284010165.jpg (768x960, 102.9K)

Do nothing for her. Move on and find yourself someone else. She’s just keeping you around so she has a fallback guy

lmao underage b&
seriously dont spend shit on her, there's plenty more out there. it sucks to lose a childhood crush but if she said no she likely isnt going to change her mind. the sooner you move on the better

thxs damn 4 chan ppls are nice as shit. ill just try to get a girl ig

everyone in this thread has been there at one point. now get the fuck off this website before you're stuck here for years

I’ve been here since fucking 2008. Listen to this guy OP.

Attached: 2C3DD260-C576-48AB-AFAB-FC325BA0F51A.jpg (750x920, 171.01K)