Recently I’ve been made aware at school that I’m “known as a bit of a nonce”. What should I do about it...

Recently I’ve been made aware at school that I’m “known as a bit of a nonce”. What should I do about it ? I'm aware that some people think I’m a racist , I’m not, because of my right wing views and I don’t really care about that. The thing is this is bothering me , it think it’s the fact that paedophilia is so disgusting. I feel like I should straight up ask some of the people I think are spreading the rumour what’s their problem , but I'm not sure if that’s a good idea

Attached: IMG_20211219_111817.png (605x601, 568.45K)

Yeah, asking around probably isn't a good idea. The only thing you can really do to dispell this is to try and date a older girl (probably from another school since all the girls at your school probably think you're weird) then once you are dating your older mommy type post about her on your social media a few times. The rumors will probably fall away.
>extra tips
Stop jerking off to loli and definitely delete those pictures you have.
Stop watching anime. Admit it, the characters all look like they are 12 with massive tits.
Stop interacting with the grade below you. Trust me you'd rather ostrisize yourself from a few friends than get your head kicked in by football team.
Delete tiktok. I said from the very beginning that all tiktok really is, is 12 year-olds dacing around in their underwear so I never downloaded the app. I saw other dudes tiktoks at work and I look down on them for what I saw.

Also don't browse Any Forums at school and definitely don't tell people you use this site, like at all. Also
>underage posting
>inb4 ban

Thanks, I think you made some assumptions with the extra tips tho the only thing I do on that list is watch anime. I agree with you on tiktok that app is really grim

I'm 18 bro , I'm in year 12

if that's what appears on their tik tok then they are sus. Tik tok recommends shit you like, comment on, or search. You can also hide the BS. I hide 9/10 posts until I get the shit i like.
>tik tok is trash
>your coworkers are sus

Attached: 1642210174248s.jpg (124x125, 2.97K)

Then just ignore it and make new friends at college. You literally won't ever talk to the vast majority of those people when you're a few years out.
Probably, I don't know how tiktok works but every guy I know who uses have ass flying past their screens at work and then some funny or strange shit.

And if you don't intend on going college just ignore it and move out of state when you're able to and start fresh. Not trying to come off as a dick. But people will try to fuck your shit up at just the hint of pedo behavior.

Wait, you're English. Uh move to the next town over.

Also when you hear accusations of it. Just kinda laugh it off like it's the dumbest thing you've ever heard. But don't make a show of it because then people will think you're hiding something.

1. Find out quietly who called you a nonce
2. Kick the fucking shit out of him

Thats it. You know its the right thing to do. You wont regret it. In later life, you will regret not bashing kids who disrespect you behind your back.

Excellent advice
That's not a bad idea, thanks

You just let people go around accusing you being a paedophile, yea? Laugh it off? Thats not normal behaviour. Someone is trying to fucking undermine and wound you. Is there any truth to it? If so, then yea maybe dont do anything and let that be your cool reputation

Tiktok is an app for kids and pedophiles. Why do you, presumably an adult man, have it? You’re a colossal faggot

ITT: OP is alleged of being a proponent and supporter of the rape, sexual abuse, and perverted, illegal molestation of underage children.

OP decides to ignore all the suggestions to deal in a forthright manner with this disgusting reputation-destroying attack on his character, and instead to squirm and slink away into the safety of obscure deferential passivity.

Well done OP. Its a mystery as to why anyone would think you're an insipid, simpering, child abusing faggot

Attached: 1643218353225.jpg (589x785, 191.19K)

That picture looks so fake that face definitely does not exist.

Who cares about rumors. People in my town think I'm pedo but it means nothing if it's just rumors. Rumors can spread bro, shit happens. Just deny and hide the fact that you really are one. People will murder you if they know. I met a murderous freak in a baker act that ran all over the hospital unit saying he wanted to murder pedophiles. I was scared but I knew he didn't know, None of them know me in this town that well I stay to myself, well, the normies don't know. I just went back to my hospital room and masturbated Lmfao. Stupid fucking chump.

Good Idea
Fuck off cunt , I was in he fucking shower why don't you give it a try, I'am planning on confronting the people who now asshole and I will ,today. Now eat shit and die faggot

you better keep that same aggression when you find those shitheads who slagged you off

Oh and these responses:
were sarcastic I doubt you understand sarcasm you autistic batty boy

>batty boy
Why are you talking like a dribbling retarded nigger

I plan to. Now I gotta go to school, I'll probably make a thread later on how it went