How do you get into contact with someone who's blocked all contact with you year's ago...

how do you get into contact with someone who's blocked all contact with you year's ago? I dated my child hood friend and broke up with them almost 6 years ago, and they deliberately blocked me on everything at the same time. I really miss them and the old memories we had together, and honestly don't care that we dated at one point as much as they did. it's been so long, but I also don't want to feel like I'm harassing them? I kinda just want to check in, and see what they've been up to, and if they're alive I guess?

>picture unrelated

Attached: Screenshot_20211024-193620_1.jpg (602x444, 32.09K)

when there is a will there is a way, you will find out without Any Forumsā€˜s help

I appreciate it I guess

leave them the fuck alone ? they don't want to talk to you fuck off and mind your own business.

Do you have any nudes of them to post that will encourage us to help

They did this to you on purpose.
Some people hurt others with feelings.

Your love is being harvested because you're a simp.

idk, I just think it's dumb to erase someone close like that from your life
don't love them anymore, if ever. They were just a cool friend I wish I never dated because that's what ruined it.

Find out their address and send them a fucking letter.

I'm happy married now and wouldn't have it any other way.

Get the fuck over it. Guarantee they've moved on and don't give a shit about you. It's entirely selfish of you to search them out because YOU happen to be a lonely fuck that wants a friendship.

how would I find they're address?
is a letter weird?

You don't miss that person, OP. Your current life is just unfulfilling so now you're reminiscing on easier times. Develop a better now before you revisit a past then.

Attached: marvel-is-it-though.gif (220x132, 105.77K)

You're probably right tbh.

>idk, I just think it's dumb to erase someone close like that from your life

It's their choice, not yours. They cut you off because you're either pathetic and depressed or because you were a control freak. I can't tell from your posts, but it's one of those.

>how would I find they're address?
>is a letter weird?

Yes. Stop hassling her you fucking psycho. If she wanted to be in contact with you she would. She does not. You make her uncomfortable, hence blocking you everywhere. You cause her emotional pain, and you're about to do it again.

Also, it's "their." Writing letters isn't your strong suit.

its more so depressed, been going through a lot of life Changes, joined the military, worried about a lot of things and miss a lot of people.

How about you focus on making new friends

I can't be myself around the people I work with, and I work all the time, and deploy constantly. so I can't make many friends outside of my job

Moving away from home is hard. It'll take a long time before you make quality friends to make up for the ones you've lost. years or longer.

Find a couple guys from their barracks and just build some new experiences. Don't get attached to a stripper. Focus obsessively on learning a skill or on your military career.

You're reaching out to her because the military is emotionally painful and you're lonely.Distract yourself and achieve. You'll be better for it and future women will flock to it.

I appreciate that.

You'll be fine. Learn how to fit in to new friend groups.

Making a habit of working out is a good way to spend some time. Learning how to save your money and not get into debt is absolutely critical.

Make new accounts you fucking moron

I'll try to take that advice, working out has become my biggest "thing" tbh, just because it's the one thing I can just do whenever. and idk maybe I'm just autistic or something, but the people around me are completely unrelatable, I feel like I can't talk about the stuff I'm interested in or how I actually am. idk, I keep a lot of shit bottled up because of work politics.

that's kinda gay and deceptive. plus why would they ad a random back? I'm good thanks.

I'm not even sure how I would go about finding there current accounts tbh.

I didn't say fake accounts faggot
Make new accounts for yourself, try and add them, and then see what happens. If it really was 6 years ago then there's a chance they forgot all about blocking you and they might not even be mad anymore and they might accept the requests.
Or just keep being a faggot, idc