I just injected 1g of somewhat pure heroin in my wrist vein.I lived a dumb, pathetic life. I regret nothing...

I just injected 1g of somewhat pure heroin in my wrist vein.I lived a dumb, pathetic life. I regret nothing. I will be ITT until I pass out. AMA.

Attached: tfw heroin.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

post pics or fuck off

You realise you'll be dead a long time.

Why did you start doing heroin

Here's a pic of syringe.
Yes, I'll be dead, I did it on purpose.
I did to kill myself.

It's hard to type.

Attached: Screenshot_20220207_173535_com.android.gallery3d.jpg (720x1520, 394.39K)

can I have your valuables or money? Not like you will need them...

You sunofabitch you robbed the world of your light...

I live in another country.

Happy death day user!
When you get to the eternal void make sure to send me over some.. uhh.. cool stuff

So what did you do? Why is it "dumb" and "pathetic"?

you doing a live stream?

Until we meet again, null.

Life is meaningless.

Attached: Screenshot_20220207_174305_com.android.gallery3d.jpg (720x1520, 556.45K)

Do a livestream

You live in russia, correct? You should also sip on some vodka while your at it. It will give a more soothing death.

Goodnight user.. I hope I don’t know you because if I did I loved you.. please tell me who you are at least..

Did you have your last nut

That syringe is incapable of holding more than 80ccs. Even if you did inject 1g of heroin you're just going to be very very high and addicted for life.

OP dont do this

How long ago was this?

you going to be mad if you somehow live?

If he has emotions left. 1g of heroin isn't enough to kill a person physically just emotionally.

is that a lot?

Is op kill?

this thread is fake and gay. trash bate OP.

Damn OP, is there anyone we can notify on your behalf/any last request that we can help with? I hope this is a LARP, but if not, let us at least make you comfy.

That's what you know...