If we combine 1 billion sprem cells from a man with 1 billion egg cells from a woman to create 1 billion babies...

If we combine 1 billion sprem cells from a man with 1 billion egg cells from a woman to create 1 billion babies, how many identical twins we have?

Attached: e39a4d39d7575becd62085132e3760f4b672a52fr1-547-648v2_uhq.jpg (547x648, 21.9K)

300-400 million

Zero?

With much certainty we can answer almost none make that 10^38 and maybe will start seeing Almost identical doppelgangers

23 chromosomes a lot of our dna is not 'active' dna. I do not think, there is an active methods of making recombant pairs, I think the microfilament both build out towards, like kids running at the start of dodgeball, if we make ph a constant, I would guess millions

the egg has some defense against what pops the envelope

a billion dna is polar

shit I got it wrong the first time

The chances are maybe a good 1000 times the chances of this happening namely close to impossible

Attached: IMG_20211222_094032.jpg (720x938, 236.42K)

it's not true or false. there's no way to know that, but since it has a probability, that's one retarded fucking mathematician.

i used to have this record. i only realized tonight that it was a limited 4000 pressing. i was robbed 20 years ago. i can get a mint copy, and most of the copies for sale have the number. my old copy was 5 bucks or something and didn't have a poster. the mint copy for near 100 has a poster. i'm considering it.

Attached: FrontLineAssemblyLiveFrontCover.jpg (300x300, 44.25K)

true or false? what?
what a stupid way to ask that question..
the only correct answer is "i don't know"

None. It's extinct.

No one cares and it's maybe

Lurking in case someone not retarded posts a real answer.

Zero, you said there are only a billion babies that result. Seeing as a identical twin is caused by a zygote splitting, if we only have a billion babies that means that none of the zygotes split.

What you are actually trying to ask is what are the odds that 2 have an identical genotype. There are about 3.2 billion base pairs in the human genome, but about 96% of that is identical in all humans already. That still leaves 128 million base pairs that all have to match identically.

That said though, we arent talking about a random DNA every time. Since its from "A MAN" and "A WOMAN" They have a very limited subset of DNA they can pass on. You will get 23 chromosomes from each parent, and each of those are a random have of that given gene pair. So strictly on the numbers there its 1 in 8388608 chance of getting 2 with identical genotype. However, you also homologous recombination, which occurs on average 1.5 times per chromosome, and really shuffles things up. In the end your odds go up to about 1 in 70 trillion.

I call also
/thread

Attached: 200.jpg (749x770, 86.3K)

About 3 pairs per 1000 births. You won't get one baby per egg; about half of all pregnancies miscarry, usually within the first trimester, often because of a fatal genetic defect.

the didnt say "live" babies. A miscarriage might be dead, but its still a baby.

Identical twins occur when an already fertilized egg splits and forms two, and since we don't know how many of those billion eggs will split, we cannot calculate the number of identical twins.

most miscarriages happen before it would even properly be called a fetus, within the first seven weeks of life.

False. No way a mathematician would willingly crawl inside a cave.