Why the fuck are people from california moving to Texas? Like the real reason?

Why the fuck are people from california moving to Texas? Like the real reason?

Attached: Welcome_to_Texas_Famartin_Wiki.jpg (850x570, 78.12K)

who the hell cares? As long as they stay THE FUCK away from the U.K. I don’t give a single shit and you shouldn’t either

dno, i migrated from california to indiana, like an hour from chicago now and i own a home now for only $350/month. i was last paying $800/month in california to live in basically a closet behind a fridge (no joke) lol. with the internet and covid you can work from home pretty easy now so move where you want

democrats and liberals ruined california so people have to leave because quality of life is shit with high taxes high crime high cost of living because of a shitload of liberal retarded laws that ruin markets plus low functional government low freedom

What if I wanted to move to the UK to get the fuck away from THEM?

pic related.. and wildfires, droughts, etc.
really is crazy they pay that kind of money to get choked out by smoke all day

Attached: 3tiw5n5dbjh11.jpg (540x960, 44.89K)

The same reason cancer cells infect different organs. They need a working system to subsist on until it is drained and before moving on.

the real reason is that local Texas businesses are doing a poaching run on California tech expertise in an attempt to grow their own "silicon valley" but they'll probably call it something stupid that just sounds like a whorehouse like "silicon cattle ranch"

People are moving from California to every state.
The idea that Texas is being fucked up by Californias is propaganda to protect Texas politicians from their own accountability. Also, most Californians moving to Texas are wealthy Republicans, not left wing Democrats.

Wrong

You're 50% wrong. Most Californian exports are trying to go to a place where more snowflake-conservatives live (that horse shit about California being a liberal Hellscape is being called out correctly by you. ).

The real reason is democrat leadership sucks balls. Its called the blue state exodus and its been going on for several years now. Look it up. No links for the lazy.

leftism is a cancer

Attached: blm.jpg (615x767, 66.92K)

Attached: dont worry i got you.webm (480x848, 1.5M)

homeless people

Who the fuck speaks enough Arabic in America to consider a move to the UKan't, of all places????

There have been several Republican leaders in California. If you continue to delude yourself into the belief that left=bad then you fail at life.

A lot of us were just born here and are tired of it and wouldn't have moved here ourselves

You're funny. Retarded but funny.

fake news. california is an utopian paradise. everyone looking for the american dream should move there permanently. all the downtrodden and people fleeing poverty and ruin should go there. undocumented will be treated with respect with free government services and housing. felons looking for a second chance at life all need to move to california now. i mean now.