You want the truth about aliens Any Forums? Ded serious

You want the truth about aliens Any Forums? Ded serious

Attached: C894DD4A-18B2-43C5-80F4-D3D9FC5AD714.jpg (1170x1791, 1.3M)

We already know

Attached: 1643443893785.jpg (768x1024, 76.07K)

What?

They’re real . They’re nothing you can even imagine

T DIA spook

Oh fuck you

sauce?

Not really. Alien stuff is boring.

Honestly I made this thread to get this off my chest but I rewrote long replies like 5 times. I guess I’ll Greentext it to get acrodd better because I sounded like a schizo otherwise . Was just a bump for tine

>1947 is the year everything began that led to how the world is. It’s important because during this time, the Cold War was coming and everyone knew it. Roswell. The Air Force was established for a reason. I don’t know about Roswell crash, whatever that is even I don’t have clearance and believe me, I’ve asked. And I got clearance for everything, and can ask questions due to my role.

It is the belief of people “in the know” that the “others” (no one calls them aliens) began to show presence during this time. This is due to the nuclear bombings, and extended nuclear tests of the Cold War to flex how each side could destroy the other. The main thing, which we know, of which isn’t much, is that their chief concern is the destruction of earth. They’ve deactivated nuclear weapons numerous times. This is the main theme youll see with them

During this time, late 40s and beyond, while all this is going on, the establishment of the “Illuminati” was underway. I use that word, because that’s for all intents and purposes what it is. In concept only. It has no name in reality. It’s just called “them”. “They”. Etc.

The Illuminati is actually 3 groups. The CIA echelon, the MIC Aerospace research component, and the leadership aspect.

This group has controls the world, effectively. Russia and China know about it, as do a few other nato countries. If it controls the world, it is indescribable the grasp it has on the US.

Since it began, it’s focus has been on science and innovation and it’s applications on control. Mass control. Mass media control. Mass behavior control. Although, they later added an aspect of religion and spirituality. The age of advancement boosted them beyond the physical sciences of the world 1/4

We all know about Asians , slanty dark eyes, skinny, bighead, they are from far far away, they talk in moon language and they are a dangerous threat cause they think differently

You forgot the part about how they're literal bots at Starcraft and vidyagames in general though.

bummp to stay alive

Attached: 1644112009350.jpg (828x1080, 60.34K)

The real truth is confronting the alien within us all, at least that's what Jung and McKenna taught me... but that's a little gay.

Aliens are just space niggers from the planet Jenkum

Big woop

Attached: 1643875937123.jpg (951x1024, 152.54K)

The hardest prison to escape is the one in your mind

The age of advancement boosted them beyond the physical sciences of the world . MK Ultra. Project stargate, endless others. These experiments and concepts were done because they figured out that this goes beyond science. And that these “others” aren’t some beings from another planet, and the next frontier, the next step for humans Isnt a new machine or a new technology. It’s alteration of the most powerful thing, the human mind. The exploitation of it, the enslavement of it. The pollution of it. The CIA, being their “operations” arm, does shit like operation mockingbird. Destabilization, subliminal messaging, all to gear toward this.

While this is happening, the MIC Aerospace is making their own strides in technology, but in a different direction. Their biggest secret? They figured out the science of all points in space and time being connected. They’ve transported humans light years away. They’ve cracked our reality open like a tin can and play with it. Stretch it. Fuck with it. Unchecked. Their own people. Shit that could change the world. End famine, end hunger. End overpopulation. That’s the biggest fucking travesty. This period, late 40s-1960s was the time humanity became fucked. Their leadership component gained control of politics via the CIA and their advancements in finding out how to perfectly manipulate the human mind. They seized control. Every President after Kennedy hasn’t been elected. With power, no one could stop them.

In an odd way, it was stabilizing. Although the country is seemingly divided today with left vs right fighting while being oblivious to the Lion in the room, it is completely controlled. Theyve have a plan and an agenda since their early days and it’s going exactly to schedule.

Danky spook thread

We have no interest in destroying your world. What you say are lies. You really should stop talking now or we will kill you without hesitation. We love earth but we don't put up with your kind of bullshit.

Attached: 1643440695979.jpg (768x1024, 48.52K)

Around ayys turns u gay

How many buttholes do you have?

Double or nothing I hope...

Come on OP your thread is dead soon

Attached: 11.jpg (600x600, 23.32K)

Division. That’s their goal. Why? Why not. Why share. Why not have 7 billion slaves who and enslaved by the phones they love. By the engineered social media and dopamine trained brain they have? It’s not even hard at this point. All the while they’re reaping the truth. Which is what humans naturally want. What humans naturally need.

Aliens? The truth about aliens is that they’re on this planet right next to us. -and that this universe isn’t what any of us, maybe not even them, truly understand. We’ve never captured them, we’ve never gotten a picture of them, but they’re fucking real as you or I. They don’t exist as we understand reality and the nature of it existing. Contact with aliens? You won’t do it in any way we can relate to the concept of “contact” this shit is so beyond what you or I can comprehend it’s literally unfathomable, and yet it’s true. This is the fact they try so hard to hide from us. Because if we know how, if we know the truth about ourselves and reality, aswell as our connection to it, we’ll know how to overcome the need for them. Overcome the need for control. We’ll know what they’re doing. You think people would care how many Instagram followers they have after this? How many likes their post on Facebook got? They’ve built a system where dependency is everything. And without it, they lose everything. It’s a fucking travesty. They’re evil, they do things behind closed doors that if people knew, they would literally in the dictionary sense kill them with their bare hands. Limb from limb. I haven’t even scratched the surface and touched on half this shit. I’m sorry I’m going off on this tangent, I know half you fags are here cause you like ufos and aliens. But the inherent truth behind aliens is that it’s tied to the very roots of society. Control. Power. The illluminati. The poison that’s shoved down the throats of the masses day after day for years after years. It’s enslavement

Op is slowest fag alove

Alive*

Can you get to the fuckin point plz