Are these valid reasons to avoid vaccines?

Are these valid reasons to avoid vaccines?

1. Distrust against corporations intentions and competence.

2. Same with politicians.

3. Fear of jews.

4. Already got covid without consequence.

5. "If everyone is vaccinated, I live in a bubble" (call it selfishness)

Attached: covid-19-vaccination-1500-991-2.jpg (1420x867, 94.73K)

Still hilarious

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-153304_Vivaldi Browser.jpg (1080x1700, 678.56K)

wat

Why bother at this point if you're healthy? The UK is about to drop vaccine requirements for its healthcare workers. Nothing says omicron is over like one country and state after another dropping mandates and requirements. Colorado, Illinois, New Orleans. All dropping restrictions and mandates because the threat level is dropping.

>3. Fear of jews.
why the FUCK are you scared of some tinydick jews dawg

How about freedom of choice?

Because if you actually get in their way, and I dont mean just badmouthing them on a Tibetian Yak grooming forum, they can squash you like a bug.

You forgot
"A valid medical exemption"

Medical protects anyone from the risks of vaccine. I got med exempt in 2021 simply from hypertension from old work stress.
And the charter and human rights protects medical (Canada)

Attached: VideoCollagePG_1643645949787.jpg (881x720, 215.96K)

How about instead of getting the vaccine being a default stance, why don't provide a convincing argument as to why I should get it?
Imagine if a salesman told you, "give me a good reason as to why you don't want to buy my wares? Otherwise, buy them". No, it's your job to convince me to buy what you're selling.
So convince me. As a young person who is not likely to die of getting Covid (or even catch Covid to be honest seeing as how judging by the numbers only 5-10% of people get Covid per year and there are reinfection rates within those values) and someone who is relatively healthy, why should I take a new vaccine that is not fully tested and does not provide immunity?

You're allowed to make bad decisions within reason

Thats not how informed consent works. Thats now how the Nuremberg Code works.

Pandemic's over. No one cares about you again.

Yes.

Except "fear of jews". Do not be afraid of your enemy. Dont underestimate them, but dont fear

Doubtful that he died from covid. Probably died of a car crash or something, if he died at all. If he even ever lived lol

Lol grasp those straws tight!

>The man's entire life is a conspiracy

Why not lol

Attached: bingo.gif (356x200, 765.62K)

Lol shill harder. Those arent straws.

;)

This is the valid reason, at this point. The fact that it's still being shilled, speaks volumes.

Attached: How it's going.png (1304x1096, 71.88K)

Supposedly the Phizer Moderna boosters are effective vs omicron, but as its much less deadly (last I heard) there not much point in boosting for it alone

I lied, just the phizer booster. Moderna is working on theirs