This interview seemed fake

This interview seemed fake

Attached: OIF.jpg (474x266, 23.32K)

Anythings possible with the jew owned media. They fake shit all the time.

What you think faux news isnt jew owned? George Soros has his dirty little fingers all over that shit. Yes they play all sides.

Imagine watching Jesse Watters without being held at gunpoint

Yeah that critter is just plain hard to look at.

OP are you retarded? Do you think someone would act like a tranny, commit sexual assault, waste years of his life moderating a subreddit, and live like a fucking bum for almost all of his life just to play the part of your theoretical plant? This dude is a fucking loser just like the majority of the people that share his beliefs. Deal with it.

Doesnt mean the interview wasnt scripted.

Hi Doreen

They literally made him look as lame as they possibly could and it seems contrived.

A dog walker? Come on. I'm not buying that.

God damn reddit scrubbed that image of the sexual assault so hard. Every thread that ever mentioned it got nuked from orbit.

"But I'm getting help it's a mental health issue"

Hi, Doreen. You still turning off that alarm clock?

I didnt watch the interview but that sounds about right. The powers that be want to discredit the anti work movement and I cant say I blame them.

>"Anti-work" reddit THREAD has 1.6M members

Attached: 3WcNeh3.jpg (600x315, 20.59K)

I wouldn't trust my dog with a tranny, would you?

I think it was real. Cringe to watch nonetheless, It's always good to have a good laugh at an autistic and an asshole socializing with each other.

"powers that be" don't need to put any effort into this. If you read anything in that person's post history going back years, this was clearly what they always represented.

Controlled opposition. It makes the right wingers divided. You have nutjobs on both sides but the left seems more organized now then they used to be. Here's the thing though, people are waking up regardless. Fox news will come out on top. The Jews will still be in control. Most people know that but are totally ok as long as they get to live now they want. The left is falling hard because it went too far to the left. The right don't make these mistakes though. We respect the chain of command. And that's why the Jews are pushing the right now. Give it until August, I guarantee you'll see a huge shift towards the right in a lot of media. Gay marriage will be shunned. COVID will be a thing of the past and they'll act like it never existed. It'll be referred to as a mistake that will never happen again and people will cheer. It'll be like the 1940s-1950s again. Women will be shown in the kitchen all over television. Black history month etc will be abolished. Mental hospitals are about to make a comeback as they start locking the "mentally ill" up. It'll be really really strange how fast this will take place too. Stocks will rise, nuclear energy makes a huge resurgence. The focus on white nationalism will be seen as a good thing. Families will be a core value. It's going to be really extreme and alien to our current way of life.

All you need to do to discredit antiwork is talk to anyone who actually believes in the hard-core premise

How many of those are glowies, dissenters or just plain normies there for funsies?

But they did put the guy on a billboard, so to speak.

>nuclear energy makes a huge resurgence
Except thats a good thing

People like "doreen" are ruining this fucking country.

This guy self selected to be on the billboard in direct opposition to what the antiwork posters wanted. It was a retarded and unnecessary risk.

LGBTerrorists.

Sounds like a win to me.

FAIL

Attached: doreen.jpg (721x622, 25.88K)

I'm just privy to the notes. Things are about to shift hard and fast. Police force will be shifted to an 11/10. Military style. If you riot etc it will not be tolerated. Christian tv shows etc. Marijuana made illegal again and blamed for a lot. You'll hear the term reefer madness make a resurgence as well. I wish I could tell you more. There's some that I'm forgetting off hand because I'm getting tired. Just pay attention because it's high to shift hard right very very quickly. It's all planned out.

*yawn* Ok then.

It's all a show though. You noticing how fake this was my friend, is only the beginning. You're 100% right.

Its certainly hilarious to watch as someone who thinks antiwork is retarded. But from a pure tactics angle, its retarded.

It's like sex offenders, controlled boogie man. Here's thing socially acceptable to hate. Throw the tomatoes and boo the controlled opposition.