What did they mean by this?

Attached: BEBD9B96-FD02-4956-ADE9-EBE779F0123C.png (500x585, 592.2K)

They know nobody likes dark chocolate so they give more of it to incentivize people buying it.

So they’d get more of something they don’t like? That doesn’t even make sense chud

Did you know the original incel, Elliot Rodger, was an asian? Half the people he killed were asian. He mentioned race in his manifesto.

price per lb

Cold. Hard. FAQs.

white chocolate is more expensive

Pretending to not understand what I said isn't funny.

2+2 does not sum up to 3

Attached: 648vpu.jpg (671x372, 55.72K)

The white one comes with 2. The black one only come with 1 to represent someone stealin the extra. They gotta make the black one bigger to compensate for it.

Attached: E7FD0AC5-2C3F-441B-8B2C-E739CE6DC358.png (768x719, 284.08K)

Attached: Natures Abominations.jpg (2710x3008, 1.67M)

that's right! you sure got that chud!! LMAO

Attached: 1639851592038.gif (400x300, 1.59M)

Why you faggots instantly start thinking about black cocks? It’s because white chocolate is more expensive to manufacture

I think in order to create the dark chocolate taste they have to dip it more times, thus creating a larger surface area which shows in the size

Because whites (of who I am a part of) are constantly paranoid and insecure about their dicks because black ones are bigger so they smash their keyboards trying to "change the world narrative" on an imageboard rather than just being chill like me and not letting it be that big of a fucking deal
Insecurity is unattractive

Seriously who talks like this?

People who aren't insecure

White chocolate is more valuable therefore you pay the same amount and get less

Trannies, Commies