We swap bodies for a week...

We swap bodies for a week. Gimme your stats and if there's anything I should know about before heading out into the world?

Attached: 1586296396455.jpg (219x219, 19.59K)

6'2"
230lbs
People are generally intimidated by my size and I've never really had to fight anyone unless I wanted to

6 ft
A bit over 200 pounds
Nothing you need to know really just don't open your mouth because you'd talk funny

180cm
77kg
Please do not eat sugar or any kind of fruit unless you want to be constipated for the entire week.
Bonus perk: pretty fast metabolism which causes me to feel warm or even hot most of the time. You will feel comfortable in just shorts and a t-shirt even if it's like 10-12 C

No

187cm
84kg
>300mg luvox, 4mg brexpiprazole, 70mg ritalin, weed (vaporised) and nicotine gum

5'11
Drink some water
Don't stand up too fast
Eat

5'6"
415lbs

I have been in constant pain for years and covid wrecked my lungs so walking more than 30 feet can be a little taxing. Also you have to get used to feeling of having a heart attack happening pretty much every single day, BUT also keep in mind that a real one is right around the corner so always know where the closest ER is.

140 lbs
6 ft
Don't eat sugar for breakfast if you don't want to get a syncope. Extreme low heart rate and skinny af.

5 6
You get cold easily, you are slightly disabled, your penis may get hard for crossdressers,traps, or trannies. You definitely like women

Just a shade over 6ft
Around 120lbs

You'll blow over in a strong breeze. Also if you feel at all hungry, you need to eat until you feel sick. Ignore the desire to drink constantly as best you can.

wait i got the weight wrong, more like 125 - 130lbs.

5'7"

put your glasses on unless you want the world to look like an impressionist painting,

5' 11" 180, make sure not to skip leg days because my thighs are my life

5'7"
130lbs
Don't be surprised if the dumps you take are much larger than they should be for someone of your stature.

Strenght: 0
Perception: 0
Endurance: 0
Charisma: 0
Intelligence: 0
Agility: 0
Luck: Max Lvl

STR: 13
CON: 13
DEX: 9
INT: 15
WIS: ?????????????????????????????

you got work tomorrow

Dont give in to the voices no matter how loud they get

turn on your webcam

You have to push back in the hemorrhoid after every shit you take. Usually a wet wipe works well.

Sure, here's the keys of mine.

1,78, 70kg

So, everything you eat somehow is converted in energy and that energy is spent mostly on stress/anxiety/tension so be sure you put carbs, fats and proteins inside your stomach in large quantity so you don't lose too much weight

You should drink a couple of coffees every now and then to not fall asleep or lose your balance

Muscles are ok but if you get into a fight please use a weapon or lift the person and throw it on the ground because arms are a little too short for punches

Oh and please use a condom, i spent 60$ one week ago to get checked for std so, you know...