Why do people listen to this retard again?

Why do people listen to this retard again?

Attached: 3D477733-FF44-4542-94C4-20D437D37C29.jpg (1076x1252, 235.71K)

It makes them feel like they're doing something, when in reality they're doing jack shit except making themselves depressed

Why do people post badly shopped images and try to pass them off as legit?

dno, guess he speaks in a way that teenagers like. for me hes never said a single interesting thing, just tries to sound smart while sneaking in half truth controversial things. loved watching sam harris tear him to shreds in their debate

whats photoshopped?

to be fair its somewhat messy, but not dirty. big difference

"Ah, but true geniuses have messy rooms."
- Kermit the Frog

>cleaning up your room
Looks like organized chaos honestly. Everything looks like its being actively used but paired up with corresponding items or for ease of access without having to look around.

>organized chaos

Attached: disappoint.webm (450x462, 1.24M)

Your house must be a mess

Niggas is Chinese

Why all the stoopid retard questions

A "clean" room aught not be messy OR dirty. Frankly, just because someone does not take their own advice, does not mean the advice is automatically bad.

Sebastian Maniscalco looks like shit these days

>failing to understand the point of clean your room so badly

It's an oxymoron for sure but it is a thing user. What seems messy to one person can be organized to another. Simply put people think my tools tend to be all over the place but I can find anything and everything I need without needing to look as its all placed around with quick access in mind. This is very much true in Trades/Technical jobs as well.
Actually I'm very autistic about keeping my place organized. Everything has its place and I try to keep everything presentable while making sure everything is as minimal as possible. Even my shoes have to be in their appropriate place when I get home. My exception to this is my Workbench and while thats organized to my liking it looks messy to others.

Attached: 1629085058328.jpg (1184x1443, 191.56K)

Because Jordan Peterson doesn't speak from authority, which is a logical fallacy. Your image literally proves this to. He is more relatable than any other psychologist because he is authentic. I know this upsets you, OP. But not everyone in the world paints a face to play an agenda. You should try it sometime.

I never had a father figure

Eh, father figures are overrated. Mine was pseudo present but definitely shitty. Made my own way and now I'm an okay adult, happy relationships, stable job, social life.

More to the point. I think at this time in his life he is going through a lot and is battling a fair few things in his life. He is a human not a god. Like the other guy said. Just because he is struggling to follow his own ideas doesn't mean the idea is bad. If some one who smokes tells you not to smoke because it isn't good for you, but smokes themself's, doesn't mean it is bad advice.

Your psy-op doesn't work anymore,
you're just grinding gears now.

People are starting to turn into Internet Veterans and the information overload has gifted them discernment.

A trait you were clearly not expecting and are handling badly