A message to all pedophiles on this board: You're best option is to quickly KILL YOURSELF before you are eventually...

A message to all pedophiles on this board: You're best option is to quickly KILL YOURSELF before you are eventually discovered and have to face some cartel members or angry dads KILLING YOU violently and being acquitted for it. If you still retain any semblance of humanity, you have a life time of guilt and paranoia ahead of you, if not then just paranoia. A life of eternal paranoia and addiction or sweet release. What'll it be?

Attached: cure for pedophilia.jpg (1000x600, 30.75K)

Get them told user.

Check this faggot out lol.

why can't you control your dick squeezing addiction at the thought of prepubescent children?

Or they could just jerk off to weird fantasies in their head and continue being like any other member of society.

Yeah,I totally want to be surrounded by fat greasy neckbeards fantasizing about fucking my underage family members when i go to the market

What if it was a attractive skinny femboy who does it and takes care of your kids at school but doesn't do anything weird to them?

Especially him. They should put razor blades around his noose.

Haha, right, g-good thing that's not me!~

Attached: 1644121593704.png (1080x1036, 493.37K)

Cannae find the difference between your and you’re but can celebrate rape. Typical faggot right winger.

You realize most people do not look like pedophiles even when they are. They look more like you, virtue signaller who is probably also a pedophile and will call me a pedophile for disagreeing with you.

you understand what i meant so who gives a fuck about grammar on Any Forums. if your gonna be a retarded faggot, its CAN NOT, not cannae. scottish pedos are the worst kind you dress wearing faggot

yes i am aware pedos can hide amongst average looking people, but the ones are Any Forums likely look like what i just described. are you a virtue signaler for pedophiles if you disagree with me then? What kind of logic is this

You can say canny or cannae

or i can say kill all pedophiles

What if they were women? I bet you wouldn't say a thing hypocrite.

women deserve the rope even more because they are less detectable pedos, people dont suspect women for some reason, so they have an advantage and if they use that advantage they are WORSE and deserve not only razors on their noose but also week old hobo shit.

Jeez this is pathetic op. Just fucking change your life so you stop hating people and be decent person for once.

Is it bad to hate pedophiles who harm children?

The liberals are in, and they look after their own. You'd be facing a life sentence for kicking the ever loving shit out of a pedophile for molesting a child.

Are you ok?

You're a pedo in denial, aren't you OP?

Attached: 1643752542554.gif (370x428, 1.81M)

You would be a retard for that.

Imagine a world where society taught children it's fine to have sex and what happens. That they gave their consent and asked for it. Which could already be something we could change to now.

The fact you act this way and write these terrible things shows me how youve been brainwashed into thinking kids can't consent, no matter what (which make no sense), they only get traumatized from it (again not true usually get traumatized from others telling them something bad happened), and that they can't feel pleasure from the activity (which isn't true either kids touch themselves very early on and is considered normal).

You got lied to and bought the con hook line and sinker you retard.

Pedofiles are just normal people that are doing something that you were made to believe is bad and okay to go after even though you have misplaced anger from other things in your life with work, family, friends, and more that you can't control or have an ability to make better.

So lashing out at these people, which is considered okay by a messed up fucked society, is all you can do.

Just get bent.

I choose option 3. I don't care about your normie controlled opposition false flag bullshit.