My money is on Asians to win a Black vs Yellow race war. Personally...

My money is on Asians to win a Black vs Yellow race war. Personally, I think Whites should give Asians all the support they can.

Attached: korean-shop-owners-during-la-riots.jpg (900x613, 77.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Pwl4pvr300
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers aim like they use language
"roughly in the right direction is gud enuff"

I am absolutely not racist but Blacks aren’t even in the race

The true contenders are Western Christians (US and Europe) , Orthodox Christians (Russia) , Muslims , maybe India , and China

Best scenario is all Muslims and Christians and Hindus unite against China and erase it from the face of the Earth , after which ahi due would have been used up as cannon fodder cuz they’re on the border (good riddance)

Finally the true meaningful war begins with all Christians vs all Muslims

I agree. Asians we have your back. Side by side we'll pull through

Without black people, America would lose half of its entertainment. lol

And it would be better off for it.

>low quality garbage entertainment
fixed

Oh herro! Prease!

>religious war
your sand nigger mindset is exactly why you are retarded

>Black vs Yellow race war
What's going on?

Oh no where we will we get our decadence and degeneracy from?

Florida

Face it nations and countries come and go , new ones are created and old ones are destroyed . The only true important part that for et remains is religion

You're retarded. Blacks are beating the shit out of asians all day, if you bet on anyone bet on blacks

Asians usually get hit right in the face, at least in the videos circulating online.

try not fighting old women

and hitting keys like you aim I see

Every war under the name of religion resulted in shitfest of the century, only to get out compete by the next religious war

But they’re way more organized and effective in large massive groups , have you seen them in WW1&2 or even just in HongKong against CCP ?!

Asians are talking shit, getting hit

A fighting age asian male is as weak as an old asian woman, the result would be the same. Black victory.

I haven't seen any evidence that asians could beat blacks. Everything I see has shown that blacks win every time

Plz worst crimes ever like WW1&2 were nationalist secular wars . Genocide , oppression and man made famines too had the worst in USSR and China and India under British rule

I've forgotten movies, TV, "modern" music and sports even exist.

Attached: All Souls.jpg (480x480, 76.99K)

youtu.be/1Pwl4pvr300

>implying niggers can organize a damn birthday party without shooting eachother

That’s regular fights in the hood , but if we’re talking all out confrontation with big numbers then Asians can strategize , plan , organize , set traps and so on …. Blacks on the other hand flourish in small gangs that use ruthless violence to scare the masses that aren’t unified

Rooftop Koreans were heroes

Roof Koreans are countered with Roof Blacks. What else you got?

Asians will be setting a trap then get sucker-punched from behind, like seriously

more like roofied blacks

There are no roof blacks

I am neither Black nor Asian so I’m more qualified as an objective opinion , I think you’re biased in favor of Blacks

All I see is blacks beating the shit out of asians, you denying it is your bias towards asians