If white people arent superior, then why are the haters constantly trying to drag them down?

If white people arent superior, then why are the haters constantly trying to drag them down?

Attached: nazi shark.png (726x1000, 367.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_KXqC5ooWK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are a furry, you are not white

You make assumptions, you sound like a tard.

No assumptions made, simply by being a furry you are excluded from whiteness

>No assumptions made
>simply by being a furry
k

Why do you keep dodging the question?

If jews aren't superior, how cum they fucking run everything?

Nepotism, cronyism, coin clipping, foreskin thieving, organ harvesting, sheckel hoarding, loan sharking. The list goes on and on.

You're talking about a small group of parasites that have been conspiring and colluding together to take over everything they can. But ask yourself this. How could a parasite surive without their very succesful white hosts?

White people ARE superior. OP is a furry and therefore is not white

Take your time. Think this through.

Attached: whites per captia.jpg (1190x1424, 357.67K)

You're just mad because someone took your pedotranny logo and fixed it, LoL.

>We are superior race!
>We are subservient to another race, that runs banking, the global economy, controls the media and the flow of capital

Seems pretty obvious to me that Jews own your sad white asses

I have no idea what you're talking about. You overdose on animal jizz again?

>Seems pretty obvious to me that Jews own your sad white asses
Seems pretty obvious to me that without our "sad white asses" the parasite class would be shit out of luck.

You know exactly what I'm talking about and you're still dodging the question in the first post, LoL.

Not dodging the question, I disagree with its premise so it's irrelevant to me. Post skin tone

youtu.be/_KXqC5ooWK0

LoL question dodger. I am a furry and I'm as black as midnight, LoL.

And I LOVE animal jizz.

But you're inferior to white people because they are the master race. Cope.

>I disagree with its premise
You're avoiding a premise you cannot refute.

It's funny that you think of the ruling race as a "parasite", when a small number of them have taken over the world. What exactly makes you "superior" to Jews?

You aren't smarter. You can't organize as well. You don't have thousands of years of history and culture, recorded in the most popular book in the world. The top scientists of the world are often Jewish. The best lawyers. the best bankers, the best doctors.

What is your claim to greatness? What is the "white" race claim to greatness?

Take your time. Think of something. Or devolve into yet another cheap personal attack.

Or I know, use some of those buzzwords you pedocrats love so much. Ivan/Cleetus/Boris/cope/seethe/cuck/LOLOLOOLOLOL.

>What is the "white" race claim to greatness?
being white

You mean besides all the inventions and creating a successful civilization like you jews could never do so you had to parasite on the backs of other countries?

Kicked out of 109 places? Whatever did you do to earn that??? LoL.

You know those "white" numbers include wops, slavs, jews, mutts, greeks and a ton of other non-white races right?

There is nothing inherent about being white that lets you generate more wealth. All the wealthy positions will just shift. If you think you need to be white to be rich, it just shows how rarely you've left whatever shit hick town you grew up in

LoL feel free to ignore all the white, affluent areas. Muster all the obfuscations you can because you simply cannot refute what I've said.

Cope.

so why did we stop hitler again?