This is a depression thread. Only post depressing things in this thread

This is a depression thread. Only post depressing things in this thread.

Attached: 1jjdqozi0da61.jpg (1040x1028, 82.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hUNQ2l0oD9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DaGGDPCnobQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cB_e-hsgUzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol I look exactly like pic but I have my phone infornt of my face typing. This made me happy I think, atleast for a fleeting moment.

There is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save you from yourself.

46% of Americans are expecting a civil war in 2024

I'm sad and I'm gonna OD on heroin.

Gf asked if she can have sex with other women

The last time I talked to my brother we had a huge fight and we both said fucked up things to one another. He left and a week later he dies in a car crash. I'll never talk to him again I'll never get to say I'm sorry, that fight replays in my head at least once a day. Its been over 5 years ago and it has never stoped hurting. I now hate holidays and things I used to have pleasent memories about have turned to ashes in my mouth. Tried finding religion but its hard to find forgiveness if you can never forgive yourself. I have thought about ending it all but I'm a coward. Once my mom dies I may just find some resolve. Nothing fucking matters anymore.

I have a hot sexy gf, pretty succesful life, managing my dad's business only working 2 days a week and taking some extra money ;) when i want. Also i own a Buggati and live in a mansion 200m next to the sea. I party every night and fuck some bitches on cocaine. Why would i be depressive?
>TL;DR: cope, mongrel wagies

>Only post depressing things in this thread.
Donald Drumpf was president of unites states for 4 years

Attached: 87609853702587.jpg (698x428, 27.73K)

>can't spell Bugatti
Show me your silver spoon toesies

Do you like truffles?

The last moment you shared with someone doesn't invalidate the past. You loved him and he knew that.

U mad bro? Go to sleep, tomorrow you need to work, wagecuck

Literally all my hopes and dreams have been whittled down to a handful of Gamestop shares. I have nothing else that's a bright light in my life anymore.

Imagine spending the last moments of your life here, while your mom, and dad watch you die.

Attached: lethalinjectionDIE.jpg (970x647, 66.87K)

Lmao. My life is god tier. I don't care about you

youtu.be/hUNQ2l0oD9Y

Attached: images-39.jpg (160x314, 10.24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DaGGDPCnobQ

why is there a microphone there

are they expect you to sing while being lethally injected

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 5.93K)

It's a last word recording out of respect, even in death a horrible soul is still considered a human. Whatever that soul determines their last words to be is up to them.

Final words? >kiss my ass
I think it's also their so they can listen to the condemned foaming at the mouth, if it's a botched execution.

to sing My Way by Frank Sinatra when you die

youtube.com/watch?v=cB_e-hsgUzc

A union, nonetheless.

Attached: 1642293980448.jpg (1024x576, 22.6K)

that always makes everyone smile